Modding Requests Thread

It has been said here once, I'll say it again:

It would cool if we could switch one of the drivers in the classic mode with Ayrton Senna, and perhaps make a skin for the McLaren MP4/4.

I'm looking for 2 things (please see examples):
  • conversion of my 2011 / 2012 Senna helmet (@ML2166 made that one for me so I might need to ask for permission) (1 2 3) (download 2012 helmet)
  • McLaren MP4/4 skin for the classic cars, I think it'd fit the Lotus best (1)

I'm looking for 2 things (please see examples):
  • conversion of my 2011 / 2012 Senna helmet (@ML2166 made that one for me so I might need to ask for permission) (1 2 3) (download 2012 helmet)
  • McLaren MP4/4 skin for the classic cars, I think it'd fit the Lotus best (1)
2012 helmet should drop straight into game Tom.....the bespokehelmets file. Can't remember what GEN number I gave it, but it should go straight into the game fine.

You'll need to check it when in career, but I think it should be fine.

2012 helmet should drop straight into game Tom.....the bespokehelmets file. Can't remember what GEN number I gave it, but it should go straight into the game fine.

You'll need to check it when in career, but I think it should be fine.
Oh it does? I thought you posted it wouldn't work - I'll give it a try then, thanks man and forget about my message on Steam! :D

Tom

Oh it does? I thought you posted it wouldn't work - I'll give it a try then, thanks man and forget about my message on Steam! :D

Tom
No worries.

The "it won't work" bit, refers to driver team helmets, they use a different model.

As far as I can see, bespokehelmets do not use rear fins in game that I have seen, so the fin problem doesn't apply to these.

Plus a bonus for this year.....nooooo white visors. :)

No worries.

The "it won't work" bit, refers to driver team helmets, they use a different model.

As far as I can see, bespokehelmets do not use rear fins in game that I have seen, so the fin problem doesn't apply to these.

Plus a bonus for this year.....nooooo white visors. :)
YAY! Since I'm going to go with Lotus this year that's going to rock. Thanks a lot. :)

Am I ok to upload the 2012 helmet to RD? So that people can use it in 2013.

Tom

2udb.jpg

Can someone tell me what's the name of the logo that i highlighted with a yellow circle on the side of the rear wing?
If someone can send me a eps or any image of that logo in higher 2000x2000 size i would be very glad :)

That 99 Ferrari is already set up for Marlboro livery. In game perfectly set up with the white squares, even two on the side cockpit. One for the name, one for the logo. Looks like a invite from CM.
t9ec2a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not particularly experienced with doing my own mods just yet, so could somebody either do or explain to me how to add Jerez to the career mode calendar. I'd like to have it as a part of the career mode, either in Catalunya's spot or as a 20th GP.

Can anyone produce this as a T-Cam Angle? Or know of a camera package that has this as a race cam? I had it for 2011 game and it was an awesome sense of speed. Never managed to get it for 2012 game. Anyone please?
2013-10-09_00001.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea