Modding Requests Thread

Is anyone doing any FFB Mods please. I used Roberta Costa's real FFB before which felt much better on Logitech DFGT.
Probably a silly newbie question, but can I use the 2012 mod on 2013?

I think 2013 feels too floaty on FFB.

F1 2013 driving became too sensitive. Please, can someone do SAME driving style as in F1 2012 ? I mean without understeer and oversteer. I dont use FFB. Playing on Firestorm Dual analog 3. Id like to have a MOD to drive as in f1 2012. Exactly the same as F1 2012.
Thank u.

Hi,ML! How Are You? ;)
I already read that a modding for F12013 difficult this year therefore if you are able to find free time for creativity - remake Please in DHD cars.
Thanks.
I will do most of the cars in DHD if ML releases a model or simply all car textures with wireframes.
There is no need to wait for him every time to do the job.There are awesome skinners here too.
Etc: Pebz, Supla, Gerald, Roland Molnar,myself, Roddrigo. So no need to ask for him every time. He just needs to find a way to do the models for skinning and we're all set. But as the current skinning process is it would be much harder to skin the cars.If he can't find a way simply, then i will return to the last year game.That has far more modding opportunities.He said it himself to me that he's not really interested in this year game. I can do the same job as him if i put lot of time into the car skin :).

Is posible transfer New F1 2013 Handling Physics Model to F1 2012 ?, or Do F1 2013 Graphics better, more like F1 2012... New Graphics are ugly saturated and bad lighting .... Please If is posible transfer the New Handling Model what file i have copy and paste in the F1 2012 Directory ??? or How modify Saturation and Lighting in F1 2013 ? to make it look closer to F1 2012. PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME HOW DO THE TWO THINGS.

Last edited:
I will do most of the cars in DHD if ML releases a model or simply all car textures with wireframes.
There is no need to wait for him every time to do the job.There are awesome skinners here too.
Etc: Pebz, Supla, Gerald, Roland Molnar,myself, Roddrigo. So no need to ask for him every time. He just needs to find a way to do the models for skinning and we're all set. But as the current skinning process is it would be much harder to skin the cars.If he can't find a way simply, then i will return to the last year game.That has far more modding opportunities.He said it himself to me that he's not really interested in this year game. I can do the same job as him if i put lot of time into the car skin :).

Well said, this community does indeed have many talented skinners of which you are one.

It sounds like a wireframe might be beneficial to you, even if a model isn't possible. Would be great to see a wireframe appear much like the ones already done for the crews etc.

But to clarify......you can do HD textures' 2013, 2014, fantasy but texture placement is the limitation?

@ML2166
@Schifty031

I have heard rumours Ryder @Petar Tasev has got a database solution which is just yet to be released?

That's right, with the news of limitation of skinning and no prupose to get a 3D model to paint, i dont know if someone will start painting a 2013 or 2014 HD car. We will saw for sure Helmet skin

Thanks kenken, i love your visor mod, would be so nice to have it in f12013.

A mate of me wants to have the hud for gears/drs/kers/ in cockpitperspektiv. Is this possible?
Practically, it'll be easy. But I can't find any good reason to add gear etc. And also, you didn't explain why do you need them. So, I reject your request. Besides, modified cockpit view can display these indicators.

Let make this clear. If you want to request something which is unrelated function to main purpose of mod, you need very good reason to convince me.

Well said, this community does indeed have many talented skinners of which you are one.

It sounds like a wireframe might be beneficial to you, even if a model isn't possible. Would be great to see a wireframe appear much like the ones already done for the crews etc.
Wireframe would be more than enough if ML can't do the models.

Due to the coding used on the models....I cannot produce a wireframe, or anything for the models as you need to create them from the model themselves. No correct model = no wireframe or anything.

It´s possible to increase the traction control? I have the settings already on "full" but i have still a litte bit of wheelspinn. I have to drive sometimes by keypad, so it isn´t easy without a good traction control :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%