Modding Requests Thread

That 99 Ferrari is already set up for Marlboro livery. In game perfectly set up with the white squares, even two on the side cockpit. One for the name, one for the logo. Looks like a invite from CM.
t9ec2a.jpg

We cant, all 90 season files are packed in a different way in a NSF files

Can someone create Valencia and Hockenheim for F1 2013?
I tried to copy all relevant files from F1 2012, but when i tried to race on Valencia or Hockenheim my Game crashed while loading...

2udb.jpg

Can someone tell me what's the name of the logo that i highlighted with a yellow circle on the side of the rear wing?
If someone can send me a eps or any image of that logo in higher 2000x2000 size i would be very glad :)

W1n1x the name is: OMR Automotive (Officine Meccaniche Rezzatesi).
If you can, search it in google, because i don't know if i can upload eps files here.;)

I am looking for some testers.

I want some people to test my adjusted braking using my ai files also. I have only made a start by adjusting each corner by 2% but need some feedback to then make alterations.

If you play 50% or 100% races on legend and would like to test, please pm me. If you receive these files then I need constructive, detailed feedback in return please.

Hi, i'm looking for someone who could resolve this problem (i wrote the same on the modding question thread, but nobody answered to me).

i'm using a steering-wheel without pedals but pressing a button to accelerate the result is that the throttle is so sudden and the car spins. Is there a way to make throttle more gradual (using buttons and not pedals)? Or a way to increase the traction control to avoid this loss of control?
I made the ingame settings using a 0% for throttle saturation but is not enough....i'm looking for "some internal file" modification to reach an improvement.

Someone can give me an help?

Hi, i'm looking for someone who could resolve this problem (i wrote the same on the modding question thread, but nobody answered to me).

i'm using a steering-wheel without pedals but pressing a button to accelerate the result is that the throttle is so sudden and the car spins. Is there a way to make throttle more gradual (using buttons and not pedals)? Or a way to increase the traction control to avoid this loss of control?
I made the ingame settings using a 0% for throttle saturation but is not enough....i'm looking for "some internal file" modification to reach an improvement.

Someone can give me an help?

As far as I know, a button is nothing more than a simple on/off switch.

I can't see how you can make it more gradual as it's simply 0% or 100% and nothing in between.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 73 59.3%