Modding Requests Thread

Its a bit off topic, have you got GSC ? I saw people who pre command it can have it now? And what will be your first mod on it :p

Yes I do have it......and gotta say it is fecking awesome.

Been modding it since the day I got it.....added a few track, cars, and done some skins for it.

Nothing released yet though.

I might put my Mini pack back up with adjusted alpha layers soon.

Can someone make a part that the car has less grip like rfactor

This game is Arcarde and not a sim :( I love rFactor/2 because it's the best basic simulator on the market and the best way to feel a car like in real life. Codemasters can't do this because not every guy has a wheel or is a good driver :D (sry for bad english :D)

This game is Arcarde and not a sim :( I love rFactor/2 because it's the best basic simulator on the market and the best way to feel a car like in real life. Codemasters can't do this because not every guy has a wheel or is a good driver :D (sry for bad english :D)

I'm disagree about it, Davidson work with them to get to most real feeling to drive a F1. Rfactor... its just a game made by good racing fan, their budget are not so high... they use old Engine of EaSport use for their F1 games. Nobody from them can tell how is a real feeling of a car. Surely not people who made all mod on it.

If someone think less grip made it more real... think about it, tyre are made to have the most grip has possible....

Reactions: McM
Is it possible to edit the safety car logic making it come out on lap 1? I think that would be perfect since the first corner is always the location for drama IRL and being the first F1 game with an almost working safety car, we just need few more tweaks to make F1 2013 truly awesome.

Also...is there already a tool to export textures and modify them?

Not to mention...can we add worn textures to inters and wet tires? In 2011, the wet tires also graphically degraded...but since 2012, the wet tires still look new at the very end.

I'm disagree about it, Davidson work with them to get to most real feeling to drive a F1. Rfactor... its just a game made by good racing fan, their budget are not so high... they use old Engine of EaSport use for their F1 games. Nobody from them can tell how is a real feeling of a car. Surely not people who made all mod on it.

If someone think less grip made it more real... think about it, tyre are made to have the most grip has possible....

The biggest bullshit i've ever read!

edit: Tell me, why ALL Real formula 1 Teams use rFactor Pro for they Simulators and not F1 from Codemasters? Because it's the best simulating software on the market! rFactor isn't a game ! It's a basic simulator software! The diffrence between rFactor Pro and normal rFactor is only that Pro sends more important data what the real formula one teams need! The basic Physic's are the same! rFactor 2 is even better and i am sure that when it comes to golden status (it's a never ending finished product) then ISI will make rFactor 2 Pro and the teams will use it! And that's not about rFactor vs Codemasters. F1 2013 makes fun and i like it but the look at the times. Real PB is 1:27:xxx the most ppl are driving 1:20:xx in Quali at Melbourne! The game has to mutch grip and it's to fast! of course it's only a game but 6 sec?. My english is very bad i know and maybe i cannot explain what i rly want explain but hopefully u can understand it.

Last edited:
can anyone create niki laudas and james hunts helmet from the 1976 season as career helemts?
because i watch "Rush" today and it was just awesome.

because of the 1976 ferrari in the game would be nice ;)

Hi,
I don't know if it's a bug or a sort of.
I get no wear out.
My tyres remain new even after 10 laps.

I play Legend with no TC and 50% Laps. I tried with Sauber and Williams.
How to change that? It's unrealistic.

Is it possible to drive the 1999 williams/ferrari from classic mode in the 2013 season with all the ai sticking with their 2013 cars?
I honestly wouldn't care if they thrash me in qualifying/race I'd have the V10 sound and I love the handling of the 90s cars. Though part of me deep down hopes I can win as well!

Does anybody have an idea how to make the night transition faster in Abu Dhabi?

It transitions only to sunset for <50% races and in practice + qualifying. I know there's a tod.dat file where you could modify the variables, but does anybody know how to open and edit that?

The biggest bullshit i've ever read!

edit: Tell me, why ALL Real formula 1 Teams use rFactor Pro for they Simulators and not F1 from Codemasters? Because it's the best simulating software on the market! rFactor isn't a game ! It's a basic simulator software! The diffrence between rFactor Pro and normal rFactor is only that Pro sends more important data what the real formula one teams need! The basic Physic's are the same! rFactor 2 is even better and i am sure that when it comes to golden status (it's a never ending finished product) then ISI will make rFactor 2 Pro and the teams will use it! And that's not about rFactor vs Codemasters. F1 2013 makes fun and i like it but the look at the times. Real PB is 1:27:xxx the most ppl are driving 1:20:xx in Quali at Melbourne! The game has to mutch grip and it's to fast! of course it's only a game but 6 sec?. My english is very bad i know and maybe i cannot explain what i rly want explain but hopefully u can understand it.

I'm driving a race car myself and believe me Codemaster game are mosty accurate than Rfactor.

People turn on Rfactor because its moddable at 100% thats it. Dont tell me they got real data from any race car if they cant have have enough money to get any licence of a real racing championship and own their software engine...

You love Rfactor and i honor it, but if its close to the reality... not sure. All game who took real data from a race car got the same opinion like you got....

I'm driving a race car myself and believe me Codemaster game are mosty accurate than Rfactor.

People turn on Rfactor because its moddable at 100% thats it. Dont tell me they got real data from any race car if they cant have have enough money to get any licence of a real racing championship and own their software engine...

You love Rfactor and i honor it, but if its close to the reality... not sure. All game who took real data from a race car got the same opinion like you got....

Ok, whats about that?

"Formula 2 driver Luciano Bacheta test drives the F2 car in the latest version of the forthcoming rFactor2 to help developers fine-tune their simulation. Filmed at Base Performance Simulators in Banbury, UK."

What's about the offical License F1 Marussia Mod based on Real Telemetry data from 2012 season? u kidding?

@ Admins/Theard Owner - I know it's the wrong Theard. I have awnser a question from a guy who ask for a mod with less grip like in rFactor and then this guy above me try to Discuss with me :D. I am Sorry about that :b

So, I apologize if I've repeated an idea, but here's my personal wish list.

Increased 80's/90's field size:

Even if the other cars are just copy/paste jobs it would be nice to race against a full 26 car grid from the 80's or have a field full of V10's screaming together.

Better Safety Car Logic:

Self explanatory. And while we're at it, why not enable safety cars for the 2013 tracks even if you're racing 80/90 cars?

Classic McLaren Cars

Tobacco sponsorship

Taki Inoue's 1995 Footwork

anybody has an idea how can we mod difficulties in scenario mode .. i want to change the number of flashbacks and braking (as it is disabled in scenarios)...

My very specific request would be a mod that removes the driver gloves and steering wheel from cockpit view.

This could probably be achieved through making transparent textures for them? I have no idea.

Hi all together ;)
Maybe i am blind, but could it be, that the AI-cars dont use DRS? I mean ofcause they use DRS, because theire cars get faster on straight, whenn drs is enabled, but you can not see that the rearwingflap is pitched down. Either while driving or while watching flashback.....
Someone noticed that bug too?
And can someone fix it?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes