Modding Requests Thread

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else tried the following already, or is willing to try?

1. Use of single tire compound for a dry race.

2. Disabling KERS and DRS for the player and the AI.

Thank you... :)

As far as I know, a button is nothing more than a simple on/off switch.

I can't see how you can make it more gradual as it's simply 0% or 100% and nothing in between.

Yes, but i could modify the car physics to increase the traction control to avoid the problem of whell spins.....but i don't know where are the files to edit and which program i have to use in order to open those files. Someone can explain how to do?

Could someone make the correct tyre compounds for the game?

For example the game has soft and medium in Brazil, but IRL they'll use medium and hard.

Would it be possible for someone to make Michael Schumacher's 2004 helmet for me, I had one in F1 2012 but I no longer have F1 2012 and it seems the file has been removed from the site.:(

• Deleted member 90535

Hi
Can somebody make this helmet? I would really appreciate it :D
Bell.jpg

Hey all, i would need everyone's help with this if someone can find me these logos all in "eps" format for me i would be very glad, it's needed for the Sauber DHD :).If someone can provide me with all these logo i would be happy :)
Sauber (the S logo that's in the sqaure)
Interprotection
Certina
Emil Frey (I found one but that's only 2000x2000)
Cuervo Tequila
Cholula Sauce
PaucoPlast

Is it possible to make a mod of the Classic Cars?
If so, I would really like the following :

The Samson Shadow from 1979 of Jan Lammers. I think this livery looks best on the Leyland Williams, for the reason that car is most close in looks to the Shadow.

here some pictures :

lammersleeuwenkop2ut.jpg

79-f1-monaco-2.jpg

6031726407_b6516b2fc9_z.jpg

images

Jan Lammers helmet nowadays :

lammers_helm.JPG

5238644051_224b1225f8_z.jpg

Jan Lammers helmet of 1979 :

Jan-Lammers-19793.jpg

00-simpson-14.jpg

1970-helm.jpg

It would be SOOOO COOL if someone could make this mod !

Is it possible to make a mod of the Classic Cars?
If so, I would really like the following :

The Samson Shadow from 1979 of Jan Lammers. I think this livery looks best on the Leyland Williams, for the reason that car is most close in looks to the Shadow.

here some pictures :

It would be SOOOO COOL if someone could make this mod !
None of these are possible only the helmet because CM made the textures this year far more compliment than last year. The whole texture is mirrored .
To describe it better:
On the Ferrari texture there is the Santander logo on the rear wing left side, now there are only 1 of that not 2 unlike in the last year texture and there are no models to work with currently so it's quite hard.Other than default HD or DHD skins you won't really see custom skins like that.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%