Cars Jaguar XJ13 1967 W.I.P.

Thanks ! :) This is great compliment for us, thanks for kind words, also for screens of Deutschland with it. It is always uplifting to see, also because the track is very special :)

Wait for W125, it definitely should be 3rd :D

The more I drive ,more I like it epic mod!Something I cant say about almost every other car mod.(They always feel strange/not so good compared to stck AC cars) Any gloss colour planed?
Can you tell me which track is in that picture Old English White?Thanks!

Glad you're enjoying the car! Many hundreds of hours went in to the physics so it's nice to hear that it can be noticed. :)

(I still owe you guys a post dedicated to the physics of this thing. I'm not sure we've been clear enough as a team about how much real data was available, and how well it was incorporated in AC. That's on me. I'll put something in the download thread soon.)

That shot's taken at Longford '67. (The rest are at Nords, BCC, RIR, Bridgehampton, or Monza 66.)

Last edited:
Alright, I may have lied a little bit.

We already had a red and a blue very similar to these, but I decided to go all-in and match them to Jaguar colors as well. And I couldn't decide between the regular and the black-centered rims on the light blue, so I did a metallic version (also a real e-type color!) and put different wheels on each one. :D

Also note the improvement to rim blur.

Azure Blue
RZOyfOg.jpg

Carmen Red
V8oxqcH.jpg

Opalescent Silver Blue
GJLyfKY.jpg

Last edited:
Just did few photo sessions >>>>>>>> http://imgur.com/a/bLx7m

The more I constantly look at any car (or anything) the less special it looks, but this one still keeps that something special, even though I have stared at it for the whole year :D

I'm gathering ideas for improvements, I already have a lot of them. I also wonder what challenges 1.9. sound update will bring to us, and if there will be anything new in the physics. I'd love to have brakes wear and stalling, would you ?

Hnx4ueD.jpg

Those shots all from Monza?

Also, i love the passion you've still got for the car and the mod in general! Of course, stalling, brake wear and any other features would be welcomed with open arms.

In terms of sounds, this car is probably the best sounding car in my game, only thing that can come close to sound quality is the V10 F1 cars.

@Darth mong No not all of them, there is one shot from VIR, also one from Black Cat Country, wheel of W125 is from great Luccaring mod which I think has some 30's feel (just a bit too much safety for 30's :D)

@iRacer5 Has done awesome job with sounds, I like them more and more ;) Thats how it is with good sounds :D

@AccAkut Wow ! How did it get there xD That was totally unintentional, really, that is true :D

@Andy-R I hope so, I'd love too. I think that Curborough was just a warm-up and first real test, would be great to see it going fast at Silverstone ! And Silverstone is fast track :D And IMO rather safe. Would love to see it going around Goodwood quickly, would be nice to compare with E and D types.

Most of those sites have terms of service that prohibit uploading stolen models. I'd report it to the site, it's possible they take these things seriously and will remove it. Probably not much else you can do.

Edit: I guess you could open your own account and put it up for $38. :D

:(

Last edited:
Woah, I see aspec upped his ripper game. I think we should all try to report it somehow.

lol, look at his profile, he's also selling P.Sanders (now Kunos') 787B and the Kunos made Maserati Levante. Who knows where he got the rest from.

Last edited:
Wow, Levante has 280k polygones, I guess I could have been carrying less about interior polygones :D

And 787B...

I guess we really should try and report him.

Thanks for idea, aphidgod, maybe somebody would buy it someday :D I consider my model to be in par with Gran Turismo model, in terms of precision. So, I think, definitely a favorite among other models which are in the market

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.