Cars Jaguar XJ13 1967 W.I.P.

Wow, Levante has 280k polygones, I guess I could have been carrying less about interior polygones :D

And 787B...

I guess we really should try and report him.

Thanks for idea, aphidgod, maybe somebody would buy it someday :D I consider my model to be in par with Gran Turismo model, in terms of precision. So, I think, definitely a favorite among other models which are in the market

This guy... wtf... it's unbelievable!

I also reported it.

What a piece of scum that guy is. RD should remove all tracks with his name attached just out of principle. You would think he would be smart enough to change his alias.

What a piece of scum that guy is. RD should remove all tracks with his name attached just out of principle. You would think he would be smart enough to change his alias.
I "love" how he uploaded screenshots of the Levante's wireframe, to make it extra easy for Kunos to check it :cool:

Damn, all those models can be put into game?

Wish i had those damn skills :p So many retro NASCAR opportunities, but i digress.

What a low life, stealing peoples hard work. :mad:

I'm a bit confused.... why XJ13 is still being hosted in cgtrader by that awesome guy aspec7878. Also Levante is still there.... :( Is staff that busy there, or it just doesn't work ?

I'm a bit confused.... why XJ13 is still being hosted in cgtrader by that awesome guy aspec7878. Also Levante is still there.... :( Is staff that busy there, or it just doesn't work ?
thats why I messaged Luca, hoped for a little more leverage... but who knows how often that Lithuanian guy running the site checks that mail. If ever

@AccAkut Wow ! They are Lithuanian ? Just checked - they are ! Thats a surprise :D I should start writing them in Lithuanian, maybe that would give plenty of leverage, though IMO there is no difference. They need more staff, I guess.

@Ben O'Bro Wow, thats a lot of content from that guy, even for a team thats a lot of content. No chance that everything is scratch made by a single person, or a team. Unless team would be large and well organised, but it is definitely not like that.

so... it's the same guy who makes laguna seca racetrack correct ? (among other) here, in this very website. :confused::thumbsdown:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/aspec7878.7586/
sorry to make yet another post about it..
i'm just really annoyed by this sort of behavior.
For what it's worth, i contacted CG trader as well.
Yes it's the same guy. However he has never "made" anything ever. All he has ever done is rip and steal and try and charge money for his "creations". This behavior from him is nothing new.

Wow ! It is great feeling to have XJ13 in Dookie's channel :)

I hope @NightEye87 will be able to inform me about what important has been said. All I was thinking was - omg it twinkles so much lol, and why i haven't did that simple fix for rimblur lol :D Also - I need to redo wiper.

1-2 place finish between XJ and GT was very close :)

Real privilege to have XJ reviewed :)

By the way, I see Levante and XJ13 are still available in aspecs7878 account at cgtrader, even though there was full monday, if they don't moderate in weekends lol. If it is going to last, then I'm going to contact them through facebook or something lol

I finally feel like I know Bridgehampton after doing a 30 lap race there last weekend, so I took the Jag for a spin.

This is rare for my PC, a TV cam recording where a good 10% of the video isnt stuttering! :p
I wish i could get a smooth video. both car and track look very pretty!

Cgtrader probably receives a few dozen requests like this every day, doubt they do anything about it until some lawyer issued cease and desist arrives via postal service. That's why I involved Luca.

Thats how XJ handles on the limit, folks ! If you can get it there :D

Thanks for the video, Andy ! :) Shame I didn't participate in ALOOG races this weekend, combo was perfect as usual. But various problems won't get solved by itself, including Mercedes W125 :D BH is definitelly not an easy track to master, so easy to loose it and get offtrack.

@AccAkut Yeah maybe, if thats how it is then it is a bit wrong. But P.Sander's 787B was taken out very quickly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back