Cars Jaguar XJ13 1967 W.I.P.

Well, we all know who the original is and where to get it, thats all that matters. Kinda :D

I get the whole publicity side, but like others have said, you can't really do anything about it. It's just how it is on the tinterwebs nowadays.:(

However, on the steering point, the steering for me is spot on, really needs all the skill i've got to drive it properly. Harder to drive than the GT40 IMO as the 40 doesn't really suffer from understeer.

Expanding the color palette with some period colors:

Coronet Gold
oUY8eyr.jpg

Sherwood Green
i6DrsmX.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, that green looks super-duper awesomeness!! I love this car so much :inlove:

(Sorry about my previous post, I didn't mean to hijack - I forgot which thread this was :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Absolutely perfect colors ! All of them fits so well :) Looks great at beach showroom from all angles :)

P.S. Rimblur is slightly too reflective, but is easy fix, editing .kn5 is not even needed. I have set too much blue (reflection) channel on them.

Are those skins done just with colour or some more map and details work? Could you maybe post the main body shader settings? (for the next update of the Porsche maybe)

Just some very particular color choices, with either a metallic detail or not, depending. Nothing fancy!

Nighteye did some surface work in a couple of the current skins, but I haven't gotten into that yet. Satin White is one example.

@AccAkut For 996 you mean ? Doesn't look too bad in preview screens, though rims could use more fresnel tweaking, to look more metalic. I can post setting of my body paint material, or I can PM them, no difference. Though as aphidgod reported specular reflections probably are too strong. It looks fine on my settings, but on his it twinkle like a star :D Also found this video, this probably how it acts on best graphical settings:

The 'twinkling' I spoke of happens usually on the grid, if the sun angle is correct. (Nords @ mid-day will do it.) The car seems to vibrate, presumably a deliberate effect to suggest the chassis vibrating as the engine idles. (?) The rivets will glint in the sun and as the car vibrates, different rivets will shine. So it really does sparkle, given the right circumstance... :p

I promise I'm done spamming screenshots after this... because I'm done with colors. (Unless anyone has any requests - I've stuck to RL factory E-type colors from the mid-60s through mid-70s but there are lots more out there.)

Opalescent Gunmetal
rjc7XLr.jpg

Ascot Fawn
BT1w4Q5.jpg

Opalescent Silver Grey
vP1eJyn.jpg

Sable
IHEX3So.jpg

Opalescent Dark Blue
09sZYxo.jpg

Pale Primrose
tnM0ULx.jpg

I promise I'm done spamming screenshots after this... because I'm done with colors. (Unless anyone has any requests - I've stuck to RL factory E-type colors from the mid-60s through mid-70s but there are lots more out there.)

Opalescent Gunmetal
rjc7XLr.jpg

Ascot Fawn
BT1w4Q5.jpg

Opalescent Silver Grey
vP1eJyn.jpg

Sable
IHEX3So.jpg

Opalescent Dark Blue
09sZYxo.jpg

Pale Primrose
tnM0ULx.jpg

Will you be releasing it as a seprate skin pack or will we have to wait for the next update? :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%