Cars Jaguar XJ13 1967 W.I.P.

I apologize for bumping this thread with nothing important to say but I wanted to ask a question to those who use this mod frequently, since the author is currently away from this site.

I'm having a hard time trying to adjust the Jaguar's performance so it can somewhat match the other classic LMP cars of the game, and some additional car mods. I think it's way too fast, and in some tracks like Le Grand Circuit it crashes at the Mulsanne corner every single time while being driven by the AI, while all other cars behave correctly. I recorded a new AI line on this track for my personal use, but I recall this happening on the default AI line as well. Previously I tried adjusting the amount of ballast and restrictor with CM, but it barely had any impact on the performance.

Mod is hosted on https://assettocorsamods.net now..
https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/jaguar-xj13.135/

566B4C69-9326-4E48-ACEA-8F2369C0514A.png

Last edited:
It's really, really frustrating when nobody bothers to read what you've said, and they instead assume you asked something completely different and unrelated.

I did not ask where I can get this mod. I already have it, and if I wanted to get it I already know is hosted elsewhere. I just want to get some advice for BoP. The car is way too fast compared to its contemporaries and it even crashes at some tracks when it's being driven by the AI.

I did read it, I pointed you to where you can contact the mods author so you can discuss bopping with him and others as the thread on that forum is more active than this one.

It’s not that hard to bop something though not sure why you’d need advice or to ask others how to do it.

AI hints will help the AI.

Your original post made no mention of knowing the mod was on another site, it reads like you thought the mod was gone altogether.

Nice attitude though, thanks..

How about this: if I'm not able to make changes to the the physics of this car anymore, neither is anyone else. Don't even ask. (Especially if you have no idea how it should drive or how fast it may have been.)

How about this: if I'm not able to make changes to the the physics of this car anymore, neither is anyone else. Don't even ask. (Especially if you have no idea how it should drive or how fast it may have been.)
My post was not meant as a sneaky request plead. I just saw this on Twitter and thought it might interest someone on RD. There are definitely other pointless cars I would rather annoy the AC modding community for.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back