F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

Hello I just got a message... can you help me?

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

You know that, because I've pointed you to our Terms of Service in our PM !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

-------------------

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
I check on Youtube, and google as well as here. and I came up with everything unrelated to what I needed to know...
Are there any Tutorials on how to use 3d templates (and for those who have Photoshop CS5) with F1 2016?

Is there a way to move existing drivers to other teams and also move the "name-audio-file" that let's Jeff talk about that driver? For example I move Fernando to Ferrari and Kimi to McLaren Honda - and when I am in front of that Ferrari of Alonso and ask Jeff who is behind and he'll say Fernando instead of Kimi. Please let me know :)

Please can somebody help me with instructions on how to install the full team replace mods with ERP archiver? Some basic skins you can only copy and paste but some more advanced skins (mainly the full team packages with lots and lots of files and folders) have to be installed with ERP archiver. Can someone help me with this? At least in general terms so i can understand what to do? Thanks a lot guys

Please can somebody help me with instructions on how to install the full team replace mods with ERP archiver? Some basic skins you can only copy and paste but some more advanced skins (mainly the full team packages with lots and lots of files and folders) have to be installed with ERP archiver. Can someone help me with this? At least in general terms so i can understand what to do? Thanks a lot guys

Maybe this video can help you:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea