F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

I tried searching and didn't find anything that would answer my question or any tutorials etc. You are very helpful guys. Thanks a lot (not). Why someone bothers to respond and say they won't help is something i will never understand. So i guess you should remove the notice that is above that says that people can ask about anything. (or simply add to it, that people can ask about anything and the response will be "we know it, but we won't tell you, search man") that would save a lot of time for everyone)
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-modding-questions-thread.124753/page-32#post-2366748
here's one

I tried searching and didn't find anything that would answer my question or any tutorials etc. You are very helpful guys. Thanks a lot (not). Why someone bothers to respond and say they won't help is something i will never understand. So i guess you should remove the notice that is above that says that people can ask about anything. (or simply add to it, that people can ask about anything and the response will be "we know it, but we won't tell you, search man") that would save a lot of time for everyone)
Sorry man, but you wrong. The thing is that for us (modders) it's very boring to write/explain same thing 100x. And your statement "we know it, but we won't tell you, search man" is completly wrong. Look, all of us (modders) was 'noob' when we was starting with modding. For example, I read around 20 pages in F1 2015 thread and there I learn how to mod performance, which programs I need for that and much much more. So, it seems that you are lazy, not we, coz we all have passed this period in which you are now. ;)

Am I right?

Karlito

Maybe we can get a 'Tutorials' sticky thread to make it easier to view tutorials without having to look through 50 pages of other questions

trial and error mostly. I think there is something that says aero in there but can't remember
There is "core aero":
<CoreAero>
<SlipStreaming value="true" />
<SlipStreamWhileBraking value="true" />
</CoreAero>
but there aren't any values I could change,
or F1 aero but the values between cars are all the same so I suppose that is not the one I need to change.
By "trial and error" you mean what?

There is "core aero":
<CoreAero>
<SlipStreaming value="true" />
<SlipStreamWhileBraking value="true" />
</CoreAero>
but there aren't any values I could change,
or F1 aero but the values between cars are all the same so I suppose that is not the one I need to change.
By "trial and error" you mean what?
F1 aero is the same between some cars but there are two values: min and max and I don't know if I need to change something there.

Thank you! I figured it out now.
<m_aero_cd_min value="0.73" />
<m_aero_cd_max value="0.59" />
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_maxr value="1.12" />
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_minr value="1.12" />
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_maxr value="1.07" />
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_minr value="1.07" />
<m_aero_front_wing_loss value="0.5" />
<m_aero_max_front_height value="-0.02" />
<m_aero_min_front_height value="0.02" />
<m_aero_max_rear_height value="-0.025" />
<m_aero_min_rear_height value="0.025" />

These values help downforce :).

<m_aero_cd_min value="0.73" />
<m_aero_cd_max value="0.59" />
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_maxr value="1.12" />
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_minr value="1.12" />
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_maxr value="1.07" />
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_minr value="1.07" />
<m_aero_front_wing_loss value="0.5" />
<m_aero_max_front_height value="-0.02" />
<m_aero_min_front_height value="0.02" />
<m_aero_max_rear_height value="-0.025" />
<m_aero_min_rear_height value="0.025" />

These values help downforce :).
<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_maxr value="1.06" />
<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_minr value="1.08" />
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_maxr value="1.04" />
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_minr value="1.07" />
And these;).

I tried making a video tutorial on performance modding
I've never done any recording like this before, so feedback would be great
Hopefully, I'll get tutorials on language file modding and paint file modding done soon.

Ηι
Can somebody tell me where i can find the path of database of each driver about his profile ( i dont mean the loc file). I thought i found the way to change the flag of each driver but i dont know where i can find the personal data for each driver

Ηι
Can somebody tell me where i can find the path of database of each driver about his profile ( i dont mean the loc file). I thought i found the way to change the flag of each driver but i dont know where i can find the personal data for each driver
can you elaborate? We don't have access to the database or know of "personal data" but if you've found the flag editing in some other way maybe share it so everyone can look into it.

When i search in loc file i found some prts of nationality. i delete the nalionality of british. when i open the game and went in the championship to select teams i saw that hamilton's bio says that nationality doesnt exict. So id i found a way to see where is bios of each driver and change the parts then we'll have the nationality of each driver.

When i search in loc file i found some prts of nationality. i delete the nalionality of british. when i open the game and went in the championship to select teams i saw that hamilton's bio says that nationality doesnt exict. So id i found a way to see where is bios of each driver and change the parts then we'll have the nationality of each driver.
that's been known forever since it's in the language. The actual nationality would be in the database in all likelihood and we can't edit that

Maybe the database take the parts of the loc like nationality and givew the flags on each driver. Thats why i ask if there is a way to open databse

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back