F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

It works ! No flag nowhere in the game ! Full transparency !
It is veeeeeery long to do but it works ^^

By the way, I have a pretty annoying issue by editing the cars numbers...
44562a5e-e01c-4339-b0d0-fd33279323cd
44562a5e-e01c-4339-b0d0-fd33279323cd
FURPn35.png

I've opened the numbers 28 and 17. Mixed them to get 27. Saved it (with Alpha and transparancy of course) in .dds DXT5 and auto generate mips. Re-imported it in ERP archiver.. then this.. :(
How can I edit the flags separately? When I open it in photoshop only the australlian flag is there......

Hey guys, i am new to modding and would like to change the engine sounds of cars. I've been looking through some forums but i havn't found a complete answer so far.

For example:
Change Mercedes's Mercedes engine sound to Ferri engine sound.

How can i do that?
Thank you!

Hello , can enyone help me ?? i will change the banners of the shanghai track but i dont know how , this is what i do

1: i open the Shanghai_2016 erp file with EGO ERP archiver.

2: i export the sponsor_checker_yellow_b.tga to desktop

3: i change the pirelli banners to heineken and save it.

4: then i import the sponor_checker_yellow_b.tga that i have changed, and i click on OPEN and then i have the problem with MIPMAPS i must save the MIPMAPS but i dont now where, can anyone help me ???
Schermopname (87).png
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Hello , can enyone help me ?? i will change the banners of the shanghai track but i dont know how , this is what i do

1: i open the Shanghai_2016 erp file with EGO ERP archiver.

2: i export the sponsor_checker_yellow_b.tga to desktop

3: i change the pirelli banners to heineken and save it.

4: then i import the sponor_checker_yellow_b.tga that i have changed, and i click on OPEN and then i have the problem with MIPMAPS i must save the MIPMAPS but i dont now where, can anyone help me ??? View attachment 185366View attachment 185367View attachment 185368View attachment 185369View attachment 185370View attachment 185371
Have you set your F1 2016 directory? If you have it should find mipmaps automatically for you

Sorry I have found it now
in EEA there is the settings tab, under there is the directory settings
Sorry I found it , but it stay Pirelli banners in the game after i import the Sponosr_checker_yellow_b.tga i saved the mipmaps in the folder what is automatically founded and i saved the files i put the shanghai_2016 erp files back on the f1 2016 game but it is still PIRELLI banners do i anything wrong?
Schermopname (93).png
20170412163713_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back