Resource icon

Other evoHUD 1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just wondering (and not sure if it hasn't been covered before) - how are the people with CTD running the game? Windowed (borderless) or fullscreen?

I'm running fullscreen.

Damn it, why do the notifications for new posts in this thread randomly stop working? :( Happened more than once now - it says I'm watching the thread, but no notifications while there's a lot of new posts...
Same issue here i have no new notifications for this and other threads yet a tonne of posts:(

out of interest can we have version numbers of windows for those that work and those that CTD?

Just realised i have updates off so my win version is still 1511 build 10586.318) and my evo works flawlessly at all times.

to find version user CTRL+R then type winver

hey there! I like it! It's simple but great hud, but i'm want to customize, and i just don't know how to do it, anyone have a tutorial for edit nut files? Or translate the parameters? Thanks! Please let me know

i'm want to customize, and i just don't know how to do it, anyone have a tutorial for edit nut files? Or translate the parameters?

Look at the API docs that are included with the plugin, plus at the Squirrel reference manual:

http://www.squirrel-lang.org/squirreldoc/reference/index.html

You can edit the .nut file in any source code editor (personally, I'm using the internal editor in the FAR file manager, but obviously the choice is yours, there's plenty of options). As for tutorial, it basically boils down to whether or not you're at least somewhat familiar with coding. I'm a living proof of the fact that you don't need too much coding skill for basic customization, but you definitely need to be able to read and modify/write the code.

I'm working on a version that will allow easy movement in game of panels and configuration of options. Going to be a while though.

@kenken sorry for lack of feedback on your joystick helper and mouse code you added. Too many long shifts and could not stay awake long enough to test after kids in bed.

Fortunately today is last shift so with luck can take a look tomorrow evening.

It seems that memory allocation failed at AMS start. It's quite strange. Anyway, here is test-3 with fix this memory allocation failure.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9k0r1b09q1dfqxb/testdll-3.7z

Warning to all who got CTD on win10 and not willing to help to solve the issue:
From now on, I'll ignore all posts about CTD on win10 which is just complains or says just 'it doesn't work'. For me, this issue is already the lowest priority in my TODO list, and I can quit investigate anytime I feel it's not worth. I only ask you to provide information which I need to solve the issue. Is it so much difficult to you? Don't you think modding community stands with give and take?

Please advise if there is any solution or ideas when the track map is missing. I do get the track map for this specific track in dynhud but not in evohud. I have this problem in a couple other tracks also. Thank you for any advice.

EFAA0D2F18E130002B5DDCD40265F2145B2C4FC1

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea