Resource icon

Other evoHUD 1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@julien2324 , how do you get the lap/time/position widget?
can´t find this function in the .nut?? i´m using the last *official* release...

:)
I think this is something you have seen in @Martin Fiala custom version of the nut (linked to from the "overview" info in the download page.

I have also stolen Martin's code (with permission) and tweaked it a little and hope to release my custom version with GUI to control widget settings / enable / disable / position.

Making progress but free time is a little limited.

I am looking to enable or obtain this widget also.

Well, if you don't want to use my custom .nut and have at least a basic familiarity of how to read and modify code, you can add the widget to your .nut by copying the definition of the "raceInfo" function from my .nut and then adding a line with
Code:
raceInfo(x, y);

at the end of the file in the "render" function into the list of rendered widgets. Where you will obviously replace the x and y with coordinates you want the widget to be placed at on the screen.

Should work I believe.

Thank you Robert Smith. It's not that I'm not trying to put effort into it, it's just very new to me.

Edit: @Martin Fiala your hud is a beauty!

2989FC63B5556000576F4E4563485D9183A5A600

Last edited:
Agreed. I am looking to enable or obtain this widget also. I used evohud in my first online race yesterday and it was excellent except that I could not tell the laps or my position very easily.
yes, we love this hud, but we have some info problem in races! :p. Thanks a lot to the author and the improvers! They make our ams experience STYLISH!

Last edited:
I've updated my original post containing my customized .nut file with a new version.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/evohud.137118/page-14#post-2576853

Changes:

- Modified my Race Info widget so it also shows the length of the race in laps if the race type includes amount of laps. If the race type is "Time", two dashes are shown instead of the length in laps. If the race type is "Laps", the "Time Left" info is not shown at all.
- Modified the leaderboard widget to be easier to read at a glance (and kinda stole the idea from @Nobkins - though I was planning to do something like that anyway). Drivers in front of you are now shown in green and drivers behind you are in red. The player is still in white. Easy enough to change if you want to reverse the colors or change them to something else.
- Tweaked map size and position a bit.

See the two new screenshots in the original post.

Todo/wishlist: I'd love to do a relative timing widget similar to iRacing relative timing black box, but I'm honestly not sure if it's within my ability, so no promises.

Last edited:
I've updated my original post containing my customized .nut file with a new version.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/evohud.137118/page-14#post-2576853

Changes:

- Modified my Race Info widget so it also shows the length of the race in laps if the race type includes amount of laps. If the race type is "Time", two dashes are shown instead of the length in laps. If the race type is "Laps", the "Time Left" info is not shown at all.
- Modified the leaderboard widget to be easier to read at a glance (and kinda stole the idea from @Nobkins - though I was planning to do something like that anyway). Drivers in front of you are now shown in green and drivers behind you are in red. The player is still in white. Easy enough to change if you want to reverse the colors or change them to something else.
- Tweaked map size and position a bit.

See the two new screenshots in the original post.

Todo/wishlist: I'd love to do a relative timing widget similar to iRacing relative timing black box, but I'm honestly not sure if it's within my ability, so no promises.
WOW WOW WOW it looks soooo gooddd lets ttest IT! thank you mate!!! improving the excellence! And relative is a DREAM ! this would be our only one HUD!! You get if or not , thanks for the work done! cheers!

I am sure with next big update it will works on main release too because it will be on par with beta...
U're right , that's why i'am waiting. And one more thing , i think for the DELTA widget, U should move the Text down or change the size and color. it's difficult to see the number. thanks U .

U're right , that's why i'am waiting. And one more thing , i think for the DELTA widget, U should move the Text down or change the size and color. it's difficult to see the number. thanks U .

You know I am not the author of the mod right?
I am just an entuxiast user pushing for give this mod the right visibility...
But yes I agree, text should be put on the bottom of delta bar, if only I had the time to learn something about coding lol

I've made the text black on the delta bar in my .nut, which makes it more readable I think. I've also tried to make it bigger, but I seem to be having some issues with the pushFont function, it sometimes seems to apply the bigger font to every widget, not just to the one it should apply it to. And then I kinda forgot about it. I'll have another look at it as time allows.

Hi @kenken - not sure if you looked at my dump files from post #333 yet.
I discovered the following tonight: Thought I would try Prohud to see if that will work as it uses the same d3d9.dll file as the standard Dynhud, they only added overlays and some .png files.
So - game crash as soon as you click on Start button to drive out of the pits. I even switched Dynhud off and it still crashed.
I then deleted all the files from Prohud and also deleted the d3d9.ddl file as well as all the files in the plugins folder. I then did a file integrity and all files missing etc. were downloaded again.
So, guess what, the game still CTD. Now an original game with no add-ons CTD :mad:
Not sure if this information can help you solve the mystery or think in a new direction ??? !!!

There has been a problem with Dynhud and a win 10 update. If you are running 100% default files then the fix from reiza is to remove the d3d9.dll file.

I believe they are working on a fix.

To keep sweetfx working you will need to rename d3d9_2.dll to d3d9.dll

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back