Resource icon

Other evoHUD 1.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ivan with my custom version of evohud. Can you post a code snippet @Martin Vindis ?
Also have you tried evohud+? It advanced version with in game configuration and positioning of widgets.

I use evohud+ with the standings part (nothing else) of the newish in-game hud.

I'll try to post a screenshot to show you whenever on.

Is evoHUD work with AMS 1.5? I just reinstall everything after format and I just can't get this to work. I change from Win7 to Win 7 but just can't belive this is the problem. Anyone know how to fix it?

New version of evoHUD+ is out. V1 is finally here. It adds the following features:
  • HeliMobilista (thanks to @Martin Vindis) added as a widget
  • Many stability improvements and enhancements
With the code improvements I finally feel like we are out of Alpha and into a stable release. My experience of using evoHUD+ V1 has been almost faultless. Stability is greatly improved.

I can just imagine the amount of time you put into it, but I also know you enjoyed what you achieved with it. If you are passionate about what you do, then only the best is delivered. Well done, I am sure everyone using it will thank you.

Hi! I was using DynHUD but tried evoHUD because of regular stuttering with DynHUD. But it's doing the same thing with evoHUD, micro-freezes every 10/15 seconds. Is there any way to remove them? Thx in advance ! Awesome mod by the way !

Try the following. Taken from a suggestion for a different game on windows 10. It doesn't sound like a HUD issue if both dynhud and evohud do it.

For who wants a smoother experience with all the games I suggest to disable full screen optimiozation, usefull specially for streaming or if you wanto more fps (overwatch is just an example taken from the guide)

It's easy. If you want to disable fullscreen optimization for just overwatch, navigate to overwatch.exe, right click > properties > compatibility > check "disable fullscreen optimizations."

If you want to disable it for games across the board (which is what I did), go to your general Windows settings (windows key > type "settings" > gaming > game bar > "record clips, screenshots..." OFF > UNCHECK "show game bar when I play fullscreen games microsoft has verified").

Note that you have to turn the game bar off AND uncheck "show game bar when I play..." Just doing one doesn't fully disable the overlay.

Cliffnotes

Windows 10 has a "fullscreen optimization" setting that is enabled by default. It basically allows for overlays on fullscreen applications, mostly so they can put their game bar on there. It also allows for overlays of windows volume sliders and stuff. However, it seems to cause serious issues for many people, including myself (especially in overwatch).

Disabling the game bar is a common suggestion, but alone is not a fix, as the overlay is still there. You need to disable the actual "optimization" setting to truly disable everything.

I'd recommend trying it even if you aren't having specific issues. Disabling it seems to increase smoothness and decrease input lag. Also, in my case, it dramatically decreased GPU load for some reason.

Last edited:
Fullscreen optimizations is basically running the game in borderless window (so allowing flawless and fast switching between the fullscreen application and desktop amongst other things), but with all of the advantages of the "old" fullscreen mode including the performance, the better compatibility with overlays is just a side effect. There really should be no performance difference between running the game with or without fullscreen optimizations on modern hardware. Not saying there can't be or that it's not worth a try to disable it in case of having issues with a specific game, but I'd say that if you do indeed see a difference in performance, it's just a symptom of some other issue you might not be aware of.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back