Resource icon

Tracks Donington Park 2.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Brun

I'm sure I know the answer already but Imma ask anyway. :D

Any chance you might consider a sort of league-ish version with big a** sausage kerbs on the outsides of the kerbs in the chicane perhaps?

I know it's not realistic but in every race there are people who cut the chicane as much as possible and others try to stay clean which always ends up in verbal fights either during or after the races. :roflmao::whistling::rolleyes:

And as you certainly know, the penalty system that Kunos came up with is not very good when it comes to competetive races, so most servers I raced your track on so far had them disabled

So no clue if such a change (if actually considered by you) would require a totally different track or if it could just be a 3rd iteration like the GP & National but trust nme, it would be awesome for some competetive racing.

But even if you don't see the point in that, the track is still sooooo good :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hi,

first thanks for this great track mod:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

with the last version of the game (1.3.2) i have a graphic bug just before driving:confused:

8309332015101300001.jpg

maybe you can look at this problem ?

best regards:cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,

first thanks for this great track mod:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

with the last version of the game (1.3.2) i have a graphic bug just before driving:confused:

8309332015101300001.jpg

maybe you can look at this problem ?

best regards:cool::cool:

I have the same problem with others tracks (ex: nurburgring), so i think the bug come from the update, not his track.
i wonder if that bug is common to every modded track...maybe this the point

I have the same problem with others tracks (ex: nurburgring), so i think the bug come from the update, not his track.
i wonder if that bug is common to every modded track...maybe this the point
hi,

mmmmmm interesting, this is my first modded track so...:whistling: for sure i never saw this bug with official track but maybe you're right, it's related to the AC update:ninja:

The patch seems to make the camera go to scenic views once loaded rather than car camera. Maybe this is why that has happened?

hi,

here's an answer from assetto corsa website forum :

"If it happens on modded track, it means that the track misses static camera and/or cameras_start.ini file in the data folder."

do you think the missing files could be copy and paste from an official track data folder ?

hi,

ok for hot fixing the problem just replace all the IS_FIXED=0 by IS_FIXED=1 in the cameras.ini files in the data folder of both tracks (GP and national).

i think there are some adjustements to made in the position parameters but i'm not a expert, so maybe brun will correct this in a future update:):):whistling::whistling:

hi,

ok for hot fixing the problem just replace all the IS_FIXED=0 by IS_FIXED=1 in the cameras.ini files in the data folder of both tracks (GP and national).

i think there are some adjustements to made in the position parameters but i'm not a expert, so maybe brun will correct this in a future update:):):whistling::whistling:
Hi you only need to change the data file cameras in the list, camera_0 redgate start from IS_FIXED=0 to IS_FIXED=1 no need to touch Cameras_1 and cameras_2

We had a non-league race on the National circuit last night and pitstop boxes were missing for some of us. It was the first time we've raced on this since 28th August so pre 1.4. Is this a general issue?

Also, my race got screwed by the kerb of death... :(

No doubt everyone will have their own opinions on the level of bumpiness in this new version. I've driven hundreds of laps while developing and testing it, in dozens of different cars (although few mod ones) and I'm pretty happy with the current state of things. There's enough there to feel it in typical road cars but no too much that formula and GT cars are undriveable, which has taken a lot of effort to get achieve. As far as I'm aware there are no nasty glitches anywhere, although that will obviously come under more scrutiny now it's been released, particularly with other third party content.

This is AC after all so something usually crops up. If anything's reported with sufficient detail that I can reproduce it, I'll certainly look into fixing it.

Ugh that was it, sorry ;)
This track is great by the way! I do have 1 question.

The track in PCars etc was supposedly laser scanned, and they have a lot of undulation. The down hill section after the first corner is really steep in PCars and very exciting, are you able to add a little more undulation into your version so that the hills and steep down hill sections match up a little more?

The track is fantastic though, what an awesome mod!

Do you have more planned? :)

Ugh that was it, sorry ;)
This track is great by the way! I do have 1 question.

The track in PCars etc was supposedly laser scanned, and they have a lot of undulation. The down hill section after the first corner is really steep in PCars and very exciting, are you able to add a little more undulation into your version so that the hills and steep down hill sections match up a little more?

The track is fantastic though, what an awesome mod!

Do you have more planned? :)

Nope, the pcars version wasn't laser scanned.

Ahh I mistake I thought it was. Is your version more accurate than theirs or is theirs very close to reality?

I checked some videos and it does seem that the down hill section is indeed steep and very similar to theirs (there is a comparison video) and I do enjoy the up hill and down hill nature of that track.

This version is absolutely remarkable for a mod, but it does feel a little latter than theirs, but that's not to say theirs is right I suppose :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.