Resource icon

Tracks Donington Park 2.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Brun WOW - This is one of my favourite tracks in AC, good work sir.

I was at the circuit at the weekend for the touring cars and you have nailed it buddy. The downhill Craner Curves in to the Old Hairpin is what makes this track so much fun to watch and thanks to you I can now drive it.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

@Brun WOW - This is one of my favourite tracks in AC, good work sir.

I was at the circuit at the weekend for the touring cars and you have nailed it buddy. The downhill Craner Curves in to the Old Hairpin is what makes this track so much fun to watch and thanks to you I can now drive it.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Agreed, great day wasn't it Warren. I was there too sat on the banking at the OHP, was fun watching the lines taken through the Craners and then trying it at home on this circuit.

Thx for providing us with that opportunity Brun. :tup:

Hi Guys, I have made two small updates for the maps for both Donnington tracks. I have created a file with corner names for both circuits. They are called section files and they go in the Data folder. They are attached below. To install remove the brackets and text after "sections" and place each of them in the correct data folder in the donnington track file. They are specific to the two different tracks because there are more corners on the GP circuit.

Attachments

• sections (gp).ini
    600 bytes · Views: 295
  • sections (national).ini
    475 bytes · Views: 271
Last edited:
@Brun I love your work and hope to see more tracks from you!!! Stellar Job!

I'm having trouble with the name of the track in the config file for a linux server that I have control of. I have tried "donintonpark" "doningtonpark gp" "doningtonparkgp" "doningtonpark/gp" in the server config file, and all attempts have failed when looking at the server (once I restart it and then go to the AC server list) in-game. It shows that I don't have the correct content (red track title) in the server list (with dark gray title instead of white) when I look it up online, but the track file was copied straight from my Content Folder. It has to be the way I'm typing the track name in the config file I think, but I'm not for sure. I saw your posts about .ini surface files but I'm not even able to log onto server due to "lack of content" message, to even get a checksum error. I'm trying to use 1.10 version that you said had the "surface" issues. Is there any way you or someone else could clear this up for me (educate me please :D)???

This is one of my favorite tracks of all time (AWESOME JOB Brun !!! Great work !!!), and I cannot wait to race friends online.
Please help if possible.

Last edited:
No idea about the server issues, I just replicated the directory and file structure from Kunos's Nordschleife. This clearly works fine offline and I can't see any reason why some people would be having problems with checksums or any other errors.

In other news, I've completely redone the track textures and shaders. Reckon it's a pretty decent improvement myself, especially as the specularity looks much better in motion than the stills...

DoningtonNewTrack_001.jpg

DoningtonNewTrack_002.jpg

DoningtonNewTrack_003.jpg

DoningtonNewTrack_004.jpg

DoningtonNewTrack_005.jpg

DoningtonNewTrack_006.jpg

Can you help me please? The Donington track don't work. If i try to drive on the track, the game crashes. I own the latest Steam version with the "Dream Pack 1" dlc. Other tracks work fine for me, the game work fine and other games like pCars or R3E work fine too. Only the donington track don't work. Do you have any idea's or suggestion for me?

Is there anybody who can help me with my problem with the donington track? The 1.10 Version don't work for me, the game crashes if i try to load the track. I love this race track so much, please help.me. Can anybody load and test the 1.10 version to conform my problem?

Is there anybody who can help me with my problem with the donington track? The 1.10 Version don't work for me, the game crashes if i try to load the track. I love this race track so much, please help.me. Can anybody load and test the 1.10 version to conform my problem?
Hey Sascha, no need to double post. Surely someone can help you out, just be patient :).

I have never had a problem with any of the versions of the track, I would recommend removing it, then validating your steam files!

Then maybe wait a few days till v 1.11

I've no idea why it would be crashing, that's the first I've heard of any such problems. What's your hardware?

Sorry for the delay with 1.11 by the way, still have a couple of small changes I want to do but haven't got round to yet.

Cheers Zytok. Think I'm all good for now.

Had a look on flickr after the recent BTCC but didn't spot anything too significant. There were some new buildings past Melbourne but as far as the track and immediate surroundings go I'm happy as it is. Would like to redo the infield but will wait until the real remodelling is finished and I have decent reference for that.

P.S. I've just spotted a B&Q ad playing on this page. I modelled and rigged those parachutes (that have also done the rounds on UK telly and print). #DayJob #SoProud

Track stay perfect , excellent work , it hurts to compete online is not very usable as the national version in the last curve " S " can cut the curve by going through the gravel without penalty , it is a shame as it has done very good job, but having that Bug is hard prune since you can use it to cut more than a second in lap times that curve cutting

im getting a repeatable crash at the same turn in both national & GP layouts. havent tried multiple cars/weather/tracks yet, though yesterday AC was working fine.

roadgoing nissan GTR, nvidia, latest drivers here

anyone else?
edit -- switched from mid clear to mid clouds & no crash, but im using some custom weather & other files

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back