Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
as far as i know, AI driver will perform the same (so Williams in Tier 2 etc...), but if you drive the Williams you will be able to fight with Ferrari and Red Bull. So the .ctf file modify the car for you, and the database modify the car for the ai.

yeah, thets right. The teams and AI performance will stay the same for the AI, but the Williams will be better for you.

For the AI maps it will work without the database, the only thing it that they will be slightly less agressive.

I had a full race in melbourne now with that mod on (career) after 35 laps 13 AI opponents retired (only 9 left) :confused: I didn´t finish the race after I noticed that. everything else is just fine (opponent behaviour <as long as they are on track :whistling:; qualifying results <stunning close to realism! I have no idea what they do on track as I was in the lead the whole time, but to me this is way...way...wayyyyy too much retirement, especially for such an easy track. any idea how to fix that?

hm, yeah maybe, then I should have take this as a gift from heaven and finish the race? but there was hamilton, rosberg, alonso raikkönen, ricciardo, Massa off. the only real opponent for the championship was vettel on 3 behind magnussen. I mean, if I would have to dare any mechanical failures on my own car, I would be pleased, when they all retire in a race, but as this is not gonna happen, it´s not very satisfying.

maybe I found a reason for that happened to me. I had a loosepartsettings file from another mod in the gamefolder. I noticed, your mod don´t have such a file, so I try out the original loosepartsettings, I guess this will make the cars a bit more stabil then. I hope that reduces the retirements to an acceptable level, as I love this database mod and would like to keep it!

Every time i got to change the database it says "Failed to convert" Any clues... I'm very nearly finished with the 2015 driver changes etc..

I had a full race in melbourne now with that mod on (career) after 35 laps 13 AI opponents retired (only 9 left) :confused: I didn´t finish the race after I noticed that. everything else is just fine (opponent behaviour <as long as they are on track :whistling:; qualifying results <stunning close to realism! I have no idea what they do on track as I was in the lead the whole time, but to me this is way...way...wayyyyy too much retirement, especially for such an easy track. any idea how to fix that?

I have never had anything near that before... the most I have had in one race was like 5-6 AI retirements..

Do you use the real damage mod? Since if you have that on a high setting(like 5X or 6X) then there will be many AI retierments..

Edit: saw now that you have that... But anyway, I use the real damage mod to, but have it on MAX 4X since the AI will ha trouble with even that, so you have to find youre balance from not to many AI retirments and decent amount of damage for you. Or just simply use real damage mod just for you and not for the AI

Hi, thnx for your reply. I had the F1 2014 Mistakes and Bad Luck AI Mod installed before. there is a losepartsetting file which is similar to the real damage mod, maybe the same. I changed it to the original vanilla file. I haven´t had a race yet, but I´m quite optimistic, that this is gonna work for me. the cardamage is not really kind of realistic, but thats okay.

Great mod, thank you !
But somehow, I had a huge bug while driving in Hockenheim : I don't know if it's due to your mod or not, but when I was with a Marussia, my best time was 1:18:00 while Hamilton got 1:24:500 ...
It's a bug due to your mod or due to the game ? Can you fix it whatever the cause :) ?

Great mod, thank you !
But somehow, I had a huge bug while driving in Hockenheim : I don't know if it's due to your mod or not, but when I was with a Marussia, my best time was 1:18:00 while Hamilton got 1:24:500 ...
It's a bug due to your mod or due to the game ? Can you fix it whatever the cause :) ?

Hmm... turn up the difficulty? :p I have never seen or heard about a bug likte that...

I tested Abu Dhabi and Hockenheim, both of them was really easy... Easier than original AI, Legend difficulty and no assists. AI was running wide at Abu Dhabi. AI tries to overtake more indeed, but they always pull out of the move and loose so much time. I loved the drivers performance though. How do I use only drivers performance and use original AI? Great mode BTW!

I've had a couple different races where in the Wet where Slow AI is 5 seconds slower than Medium AI. Slow is too slow for me and Medium is about just as fast as Original. Is there something that I might be doing wrong? Is anybody else experiencing something like this?

I've had a couple different races where in the Wet where Slow AI is 5 seconds slower than Medium AI. Slow is too slow for me and Medium is about just as fast as Original. Is there something that I might be doing wrong? Is anybody else experiencing something like this?

I know there is big differance between the difficulties, its something I will look more into. But medium should be around 2sec slower then original

First race in Melboune. Impossible to race, Safety Car every 2 laps , 3 times in first 7 laps. What happens? I also installed Accident,Mistakes & Bad Luck F1 2014 1.0.
May be a conflict?

First race in Melboune. Impossible to race, Safety Car every 2 laps , 3 times in first 7 laps. What happens? I also installed Accident,Mistakes & Bad Luck F1 2014 1.0.
May be a conflict?

Don't worry too much. I've had heavy retirements in Australia as well. I think that track is just more accident-prone than other tracks. However, if you weren't exaggerating, I think your crash settings are still too high.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea