Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you know which changes require a new profile (going straight from vanilla to the 2.0 version)?

Everything that is not in the database will work, like AI agresion, AI overtake, Wet pace optional abilityes, car tunning files and all that will work.

The things in the database is not so sure about, most of them will work. Like safety car that will work without starting a newone. AI driver changes I think wil work, and tyres for the last races.

But on things like team performance, there im not so sure. I dont have any old profiles I can test all myself on, but what I have seen other people that can test it, some say it will work some say not..

So a summary of what I know: ALL changes that are not in database will 100% sure work, Database changes will most work, but something not sure about, but if team performance also work, then you should have the most important things without new save. Just continue youre career and see whats its like, one thing is 100% sure, that there is no problem in continue when it comes to corrupt save and all that

I just have to say thank you to everyone that has given feedback, reviewd or just simply downloaded, almost 2000downloads, 21reviews all 5stats, its just amezing so thank you all :D

And for those that have tested version 2.0, what do you think? I mean with the AI agression, AI mechanical problems and all that, if its good, is it too much mechanical failures and all that? To get the right balance there was alot of testing, so now if more people have tested I can have more feedback on it than when it was just me testing :D

Great work Martin but I also have problem with monaco game crashing like other guy in career
I just came to post this - I tried my first race with this mod and it was Monaco in the rain, career mode, driving for Ferrari. Everything went great during the race, I had good battles with the AI. They were probably a little too slow (I used the slow version) as I finished 3rd after qualifying 11th, but it was much better than stock. However, after the race when I pressed the button to go to the next session, the game crashed to desktop. When I started it up again I found it hadn't saved :( So I guess I'll have to try it again with the original database.

Update: I copied back the original database folder and tried again, but still got the crash afterwards. This time I used the medium wet AI version and they were too fast. After the first lap I was in 8th and spent the entire race in that position with the rest of the field in a tight train behind me. After about 16 laps the leaders caught up and started lapping the back of the field. It was only a 20 lap race though so they didn't get a chance to lap me.

After restarting I tried just retiring from the race but still got the crash. This means I can quickly test this. After uninstalling the entire mod (using JSGME) I was able to retire and get to the next event with no crash. I kept a backup save at Monaco so let me know if there's anything you want me to test.

Last edited:
I just came to post this - I tried my first race with this mod and it was Monaco in the rain, career mode, driving for Ferrari. Everything went great during the race, I had good battles with the AI. They were probably a little too slow (I used the slow version) as I finished 3rd after qualifying 11th, but it was much better than stock. However, after the race when I pressed the button to go to the next session, the game crashed to desktop. When I started it up again I found it hadn't saved :( So I guess I'll have to try it again with the original database.

Update: I copied back the original database folder and tried again, but still got the crash afterwards. This time I used the medium wet AI version and they were too fast. After the first lap I was in 8th and spent the entire race in that position with the rest of the field in a tight train behind me. After about 16 laps the leaders caught up and started lapping the back of the field. It was only a 20 lap race though so they didn't get a chance to lap me.

After restarting I tried just retiring from the race but still got the crash. This means I can quickly test this. After uninstalling the entire mod (using JSGME) I was able to retire and get to the next event with no crash. I kept a backup save at Monaco so let me know if there's anything you want me to test.

Thank you for testing this! But, can you try with the original tod file for monaco? (tracks-circouts-monaco)

And, I just tested it and it didnt crashed for me, and I have tested all versions with simulate atleast 1season, and it has never crashed before... So what version did you start youre career with? Do you have any other mods that can create that problem?..

Last edited:
I have just tried the new version, it is possible that the AI is faster than the last version or faster than the original file (in general, not only in wet race) and i can use the new database in a existing carrer or i have to start a new one? Last question, the William's performance are better than the original file? If yes, this increase is only for AI or Player? Thanks you so much for this mod.

I have just tried the new version, it is possible that the AI is faster than the last version or faster than the original file (in general, not only in wet race) and i can use the new database in a existing carrer or i have to start a new one? Last question, the William's performance are better than the original file? If yes, this increase is only for AI or Player? Thanks you so much for this mod.

If you can continue on youre career I have explained just a few posts up here. Williams is improved yes, both for AI and player. AI pace there you have a chose in wet(faster, original, medium, slow) and on dry I haven't done anything to the difficulty

Thanks for the fix! I have a request: is it possible to boost the DRS effect on the AI so they will actually use it to pass? This would make the races a lot more interesting and prevent a train of cars from forming behind you.

hi, i would like to know one thing, if i only copy the tracks folder and one of the ai folders, the only things that i change is the aggression and other things of ia and tha rain chance, right? so cars performance for me and ia will remain the same?

hi, i would like to know one thing, if i only copy the tracks folder and one of the ai folders, the only things that i change is the aggression and other things of ia and tha rain chance, right? so cars performance for me and ia will remain the same?

Yes, if you just want AI changes like aggression, rain chance etc than just take the tracks folder and the AI folder with the wet pace you like. And car perfomance and AI driver performance will stay the same

Thanks for the fix! I have a request: is it possible to boost the DRS effect on the AI so they will actually use it to pass? This would make the races a lot more interesting and prevent a train of cars from forming behind you.

Yeah, there was 2 things I was thinking about.

1: as you said, increase the DRS effect on the AI

2: But also, decrease a little the draft effect the player have, feels like it way to easy to overtake because of the draft effect. And also maybe decrease the DRS little bit for the player

But didnt want to do those things before I had some feedback on what other people thinks. So what do you gues think about that?

hey bud, great work, you are right, its a mess.. I have one question, if you don't mind, i would appreciate it, i cant seem to crack the games database, what did you use to open it, i cant open it with the ryder d base 13, pls help.. thnx in advance..

Yes, if you just want AI changes like aggression, rain chance etc than just take the tracks folder and the AI folder with the wet pace you like. And car perfomance and AI driver performance will stay the same
Thank you! Your mod is really awesome, not only change and improve TONS of things, but is even possible to install only some part of your work, making it very customisable. Really great work! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back