Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Martin, just downloaded the latest version 2.2.1, and installed the normal database, not the one under 2015 season. Yet I've still got the driver changes for 2015 and 18 cars on the grid? Have you maybe uploaded the wrong database file into the normal one? I'm going to install an earlier version to fix this, but thought i'd let you know

Hi Martin, just downloaded the latest version 2.2.1, and installed the normal database, not the one under 2015 season. Yet I've still got the driver changes for 2015 and 18 cars on the grid? Have you maybe uploaded the wrong database file into the normal one? I'm going to install an earlier version to fix this, but thought i'd let you know

Hmm....Yeah, uploaded wrong there...Dont know how I didnt notice that but anyway, thank you for noticing..

Will be fixed soon

Bro do I have to install all updates or are All In in the 2.2.2 Update?But I think that I will wait until we know everything about new season and you've changed all the cars,skins, drivers and the whole Database 100% on 2015 season.Now we do not know who will be the Driver in some Teams and we dont know how the car will look like.Did you make a great mod so that changes everything? Thank you Bro for your effort!!

Bro do I have to install all updates or are All In in the 2.2.2 Update?But I think that I will wait until we know everything about new season and you've changed all the cars,skins, drivers and the whole Database 100% on 2015 season.Now we do not know who will be the Driver in some Teams and we dont know how the car will look like.Did you make a great mod so that changes everything? Thank you Bro for your effort!!

Everything is in the 2.2.2 update.

And im not going to do the cars skins etc, simply because so many people are going to create them, and its just to download there skins and use with this mod.

Hello Martin, is a great job this database. I tried on their own, made all changes in teams like McLaren and Ferrari , but I saw that it was the same error in your database , if I may call error. The Alonso and Vettel helmets are wrong , I am looking for and trying to somehow change this, you have no idea how to fix this ?

Installed your mod and it's great really thank you, one small detail, felipe nasr is brazilian and carlos sainz jr is spanish, my game shows the opposite, maybe i did something wrong... but anyway thanks.

I used this mod to have less rain, it was written the chance of rain is much less than before.
The AI changes, and it is more possible to win at rain, but surprisingly for me the mod is increasing the chance of rain.
I'm in the middle of a WM, and so far I drove 11 races and I had this:
Australia: All Dry
Malaysia: Wet Race
Bahrain: All Dry
China: Wet Race
Spain: Wet Qualify
Monaco: All Dry
Canada: Wet Race
Austria: All Dry
Great Britain: Wet Qualify
Germany: Wet Race
Hungary: Wet Race
Belgium: All Dry
Italy: Wet Qualify
Singapore: Wet Race
So that means I have just 5 of 14 dry tracks.

I also started a new WM to be sure it will have effect, and the AI changed, but not the rain problem.
So I think I will throw this mode because I have nothing from it.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back