Database Mod 1.0:
Tier 1: Mercedes, Red Bull, Williams
- Changed team tiers:
Tier 2: Ferrari, McLaren, Force India
Tier 3: Toro Rosso, Lotus, Sauber
Tier 4: Caterham, Marussia
- Changed AI driver performance
- Changed team performances
- Fixd differant things in database(like Williams had Renault engine, not Mercedes)
- Changed Safety Car chance and max deploy times for each track
- Changed tyres selection to the last races of the season
- Changed some cars tunnig files
-Weather chances decreased, there will still be rain, but it should be not so much thats in the original game.
- Weather changes:
- tweaked the AI performance
- tweaked the car performance
- tweaked weather(chance for rain)
AI wet weather test comparison:
- Added AI wet weather optional ability
- Choose from: Fast, Original, Medium, Slow
Malaysia, Legend AI, Heavy Rain: (short qualifying grand prix mode)
Unpack the folder, take the cars, database and tracks folder over to youre F1 2014 instalation folder. Then Chosse slow, medium, original or fast wet pace, and take the ai folder in there over to f1 2014 instalation folder.
I gues not so many people will use fast since most people think the ai are way to fast on wet allready but.... Now you have the option atleast!
- AI more agressive.
- AI make more mistakes.
- More car mechanical problems(AI)
- AI now overtake more, also off the racing line.
- Made more adjustments to AI driver performance.
- Made more adjustments to rain chance att some tracks.
- Tweaked the Safety Car
Unpack the folder, take the cars, database and tracks folder over to youre F1 2014 instalation folder. Then Choose slow, medium, original or fast wet pace, and take the ai folder in there over to f1 2014 instalation folder.
The WET - fast/orginial/medium/slow folder also includes the other AI changes in this update, so if you are happy with the Wet pace in this game, then just take Wet - Original
The AI will still backout of situations att times, I dont know what Codemasters have done to the poor AI to scare them away from overtaking, but it should be much better now....And also race like you see on TV, not on youtube.. I mean, people on Youtube have often just a little bit contact with the AI in overtakes, and that really scares the AI in this game, if you are really divebombing to there inside, then they will give you the space you need, since they move/backoff to avoid an incident, so the more real you race them the better they are in this game, but still with there problems...
And there is also no need for new profile or new career for this update, you can continou youre career with any problems!
- Added 7 additional tracks by Matt Drummond support, for grand prix and time trial
Unpack the folder, take the cars, database and tracks folder over to youre F1 2014 instalation folder. Then Chose slow, medium, original or fast wet pace for the AI, and take the ai folder in there over to F1 2014 instalation folder.
If you want 7 additional tracks, then take the database from ''Database 7additional tracks'' over to youre F1 2014 instalation folder.
There is no need for new profile for thise changes(if you have an older version of this mod installed)
Link to the 7 additional tracks mod, for feedback, reviews, download, info etc:
Just unpack te map than take the maps(cars and database) to youre F1 2014 instalation map.
To to be sure you should backup youre files. since you can't race online with this database, you need the original database for online!
To get most of these changes you need to start a new profile, then start new career.