Resource icon

Misc Database Mod 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I really don't exagerate but how can I change my crash settings? Where is it?

I think it's in a loose parts settings mod. I think the "bad luck AI...." comes with that mod, and I could be wrong, but I think it affects the ease with which cars get damaged. There's a mod that allows you to pick how much damage you and AI get from crashes somewhere on this site.

I really don't exagerate but how can I change my crash settings? Where is it?

The crash settings you talking about is not from this mod. So I have no idea what you have, but i reccomand this: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2014-realistic-damage-mod.94653/#post-1848544

There you can choose how much damage you get. And if you still have problems with AI crashing out, then in that mod you can also choose just to have the damage mod for you and not the AI, then the AI will have original damage

First race in Melboune. Impossible to race, Safety Car every 2 laps , 3 times in first 7 laps. What happens? I also installed Accident,Mistakes & Bad Luck F1 2014 1.0.
May be a conflict?

As I said in my last answer to you, download that mod I gave link to there.

And also the Accident, Mistakes & bad luck + the real damage mod is those 2 you talk about now, then you should go over there and ask since if you have anything about those mods then you should not ask here.

But, the accident, mistakes & bad luck is not supported, tested or anything with this mod, you can use it ofc. But this mod comes with is owns AI files that gives overtakes, AI agression etc that is tested to be working with this mod. So if you have problems usig that mod with this mod, then thats the answer. So you should either go to those 2 mods forum pagde and ask, or just use the AI files that comes with this mod, if you do that, then I can help you, if not its the creaters of the other mods..

I tested Abu Dhabi and Hockenheim, both of them was really easy... Easier than original AI, Legend difficulty and no assists. AI was running wide at Abu Dhabi. AI tries to overtake more indeed, but they always pull out of the move and loose so much time. I loved the drivers performance though. How do I use only drivers performance and use original AI? Great mode BTW!

Do you have any other mods installed that tweak things about AI? Since the AI is on original difficulty in this mod, apart from the rain where you can choose. And that the AI pull out of the move off the racing line and loose time, is original codemasters problem, not something I have managed to fix, have made it better but sill with problems. I guess Steve Hood thought that AI overtaking off the racing line is not giving the game anything and most people dont ''use'' it so they took it away... :p

And yes, you can use just the driver performance etc with out more aggresive etc Ai, like most of this mod it is optional. Do you not want more aggresive etc AI, then dont take the AI files, do you not want faster/slower AI but the other AI changes, take Wet - original etc. So if you dont take the AI folders, then the AI will be pretty much original on aggresive, overtake etc

I have ben working for sometime now on the next update, and just wonder if anyone here would like to help me test it?.. This update needs alot of testing to get a good balance, and I allready have had someone test it but still needs more. I just need a few people, if you want then answer here or on PM

After alot of testing on the next update, I have decided that I wont release that, so don't think there will be more updates to this mods. Apart from if there is someproblems you guess have

This is an excellent mod, dont see much point in adding any more, it already achieves what you set out to do. There are no issues as far as I know, and your save games are unaffected. Its also great to know you arent going to get trounced if it rains so well done and thanks.

This is an excellent mod, dont see much point in adding any more, it already achieves what you set out to do. There are no issues as far as I know, and your save games are unaffected. Its also great to know you arent going to get trounced if it rains so well done and thanks.

Thanks! There was just one more thing I wanted to add, but I didnt found a good balance with that thing.. So was just player mechanical problems I wanted to add, but have given up on that..

Was the idea of increasing AI DRS and drafting not workable?

It's an excellent mod as it is, I don't mean to sound ungrateful!

I havent looked much into that, so far it was just a thought... I thought to maybe have it in the last update, but when I was never sattiesfied with that then I decided to not update this mod anymore. With my interest in this game little lower now with more games coming out this time(football...:p ) then the motivation to continue this also went away...

Maybe little later in the future I can think about a 2015 mod... :p

Do I need to start a new career for this to work? And does the difficulty ingame need to be set to anything for the mod to work?

What a shame you don't go on with updates. Is there any chance to have AI cars
braking in more realistic way? Because is so boring overtaking so easy before turns.
I think this is the worst bug of the game

@Martin Larsen:
I didn't test your Mod so I don't know, but did you find a way to alter the Pole time for any track in Fast-Forward Qualifying?
I am Working on an AI Mod of my own and need that to get the Wet weather qualifyings working.

Thank you for your work, I play mod legend and I think the IA car break too early just before the sign 100 meters to the long straight line because I can break at 90 or 80 méters. And some corner they break really too early and thez are also lacks speed when using the DRS.
I have tested the circuit in Texas and Sochi, on the Texas circuit IA brake too early to turn just before the long straight and does not have enough speed with the DRS.
Sochi not enough speed with the DRS in the long straight. Thank you to tell me if you see the same thing.
F1 2013 a boy was doing a great job with the 1.62 mod True to life he had corrected almost all turns of each tracks or cars were too slow. and IA too .
I put the file IA Track texas 2013 (mod 1.62) in the circuit 2014 it improves a bit the speed of cars on the straight.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.