rF2 1.5h GT3 Club @ Bathurst - Sat 28th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Stange. I did some 20 laps or so testing in the Audi, but when I saw the Porsche times. I was just like wtf. Jumped in the Porsche after 3 Laps 2 seconds quicker than with the Audi oO

I will go back to the Audi now to see if I just personally got quicker, but it seems the Porsche is super strong here.

There was still a lot of potential to find with the Porsche. With the Audi I felt on the limit.

Stange. I did some 20 laps or so testing in the Audi, but when I saw the Porsche times. I was just like wtf. Jumped in the Porsche after 3 Laps 2 seconds quicker than with the Audi oO

I will go back to the Audi now to see if I just personally got quicker, but it seems the Porsche is super strong here.

There was still a lot of potential to find with the Porsche. With the Audi I felt on the limit.
I take it back. I had something wrong in the Audi setup and/or my driving. It is fine now :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wghyts7wpiha8m9/BES_audi-bathurst01.svm
01:55:xxx is possible!

...just a "do not post laptimes - joke" :)
Thanks for posting the setup.
I reckon if we get one of those machines that pounds down the sand to the left side of the braking zone at Caltex Chase into a really firm path I could even beat that time by staying flat and straight lining the sand pit like the old days of Conrod straight absolutely straight all the way.
It was called Conrod straight because that was the part that normally failed there!

So that's 30 drivers so far, Mega.

I'm not the fastest but in my initial testing I drove all the cars but the SLS and Z4.
They were all within .3 sec /lap.
It seems Balance of performance is very good.
So I hope we get a real mix of cars for the variety.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the setup.
I reckon if we get one of those machines that pounds down the sand to the left side of the braking zone at Caltex Chase into a really firm path I could even beat that time by staying flat and straight lining the sand pit like the old days of Conrod straight absolutely straight all the way.
It was called Conrod straight because that was the part that normally failed there!
That happened or the car started to get very light over the second crest and tried to fly! Its also still the same for going up mountain straight, even still the same for the first hump on conrod. Well for cars without aero anyways.

I have a quick question regarding Parc Ferme. The server switched to qualy once and it looked like the setup was immediately blocked on all settings.
Is that correct?
If you have the possibility, to change setting before you set a timed lap, you could wait in the garage and gamble with fuel load like in F1 before 2010.
So just watch how the laptime evolve and then use more or less fuel for qualy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back