Fuel use : Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists:
Traction control:
Allowed
ABS: Allowed
Auto-clutch: Allowed
Auto-shift: Allowed

Custom Skins: Allowed :thumbsup: (You can find the skin template in the car download)

Practice: 18:00 GMT
Qually: 18:30 GMT 10 min
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 40 min

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

1. Frederic Schornstein
  2. David O'Reilly
  3. Rolf Just
  4. Joao Fernandes
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver

Last edited:
I'm in.
While the team are polishing and servicing the Figjam racing 05 Marlboro 911 GT3 I can have a play in the LMP1.

Last edited:
We came and we raced.
Freddy and Joao had the pace.
I had not driven this car on this track until 30 mins before and struggled to find a setup I could get a lap in without spinning. IMO this car is quire sensitive to setup.
Then managed to get a 1:58.
Got more confidence and rythm and started to feel the car.

In the race Freddy and Joao pulled a gap but I was pleased to see not such a big one.
I was close enougth to take the lead when they tangled into the final corner.

Rolf hung in there and did battle for the whole race.

Freddy folllowed me around for a while testing various things and I was kind of holding my own then had a massive moment into the sand and barrier at Hell corner (T1).

It was only 5 mins left and without a front wing the car was understeering like an aircraft carrier. Might have cost me 20 sec/lap to continue and I was 1 lap ahead of P3, but where's the excitement in that so I pitted and had an 80 sec repair.

Held onto P2 and my fastest lap 1:53.4 was 2 sec off Freddy and 1.7 off Joao. I was pretty happy with that.

Was still pretty fun even with 4 guys. It was really hard to pass in these cars. I was a lot faster up the hill, but it is very hard to pull a move off there in the rest I didn't change my brake bias before trying to outbrake another driver, so I had rear locking.

It is so hard to keep a small gap to the guy in front in the last part of the hill, because you have roll through the corners and it is a bit scary to do that really close, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. With GT's in the mix the LMP1 battle could get really intense :D

For once my starting skills were good enough that i found myself in first after the first corner. :D

With Frederic right behind i knew that sooner or later he was going to pass me. My first mistake lost me two places and while trying to catch David and Frederic a "little touch" :whistling: on the wall made me loose the front wing and had to pit.

I still pushed like crazy but again lost the front wing. Back to the pits. :p:redface:

Finally decided to try and do some consistent laps until the end and things were looking good in third place when on the last lap lost the front wing again. :whistling::D
Still finished and had a good time.

These things were scary on those high speed corners just pointing the car in the right direction and hoped for the best.

First of all it was really fun and i love the car although i need still more practice. Especially with the 2 small corkscrews. Did some spins there and lost it too at the end of the long straight. The setup from Frederic was fine, all spins were my own mistake. Hope we have still more races mixed with GT cars :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back