rF2 1.5h GT3 Club @ Bathurst - Sat 28th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Blue flags( a.k.a. the "courtesy" flag)) are not mandatory in sportscar/endurance racing... guys honestly, understand this ! It is quite an important part of sportscar racing... no need to freak out over a blue flag and do stuff you wouldn't otherwise, you will not get a penalty !
Just keep your head on, and when it is safe, facilitate a pass if he is that much faster then you.

To break i little bit earlier but very carefully does not mean to freak out and Rfactor2 does not make a difference of the situation its not real live with marshalls which decide about the situation, it counts only the seconds after showing the blue flag first time and the time is very shot.If you wait only one second to long you have to pit for 10 seconds. In real life. you can see so many racing actions like this otherwise the drivers get a penalty for blocking. I wish you the same situation, a driver who is very slow in lapping you, i will see what you will make.

To break i little bit earlier but very carefully does not mean to freak out and Rfactor2 does not make a difference of the situation its not real live with marshalls which decide about the situation, it counts only the seconds after showing the blue flag first time and the time is very shot.If you wait only one second to long you have to pit for 10 seconds. In real life. you can see so many racing actions like this otherwise the drivers get a penalty for blocking. I wish you the same situation, a driver who is very slow in lapping you, i will see what you will make.
He has read the rules and will know what to do and blue flags wont get you a penalty here anyway, which wasn't missing in the top post. I give you that, but when you go out of the way go from the racing line. The corner is blind and he had maybe 1 second to realize, that you braked for him. If you are on the limit, you have no chance to avoid something like that.

Lets stop the discussion before he protests you like some others did and you end up with even more than a 30 days license suspension.

He has read the rules and will know what to do and blue flags wont get you a penalty here anyway, which wasn't missing in the top post. I give you that, but when you go out of the way go from the racing line. The corner is blind and he had maybe 1 second to realize, that you braked for him. If you are on the limit, you have no chance to avoid something like that.

Lets stop the discussion before he protests you like some others did and you end up with even more than a 30 days license suspension.

I did not know that my car had magic mirrors, because i could see him the whole time. Amazing:) Ok the replay shows that you are wrong he could see me the whole time big and clear. So no magic mirrors.:( Using only 40% brakes while passing me is a real energency break or was the intention to take advantage of the situation? Maybe. maybe not. Who knows. The pedal screen tells his own story:) And don´t worry about my licence, i know the guy reporting me.;)
The next time i will let the driver pass me undepending of the situation very easily even if i will be faster. I don´t want to do something bad to someone.
I wish you an all time faultless drive;)

When is the next Bathurst race it was cool end and is already about 8 months ago , David O'Rally this time you're 4th
I dont think there is a Bathurst rf2 track available at the moment. The one we used got taken down by request of the owners of the original content. Also this one is so inaccurate compared to the actual track. I was there today and the elevation changes across the top and down the hill are all wrong. Actually this thing is so inaccurate it may as well be an imaginary track. Hopefully we can get a good one soon, or at least one that is close enough. (Closer than the one we used as well) :)

When is the next Bathurst race it was cool end and is already about 8 months ago , David O'Rally this time you're 4th

I dont think there is a Bathurst rf2 track available at the moment. The one we used got taken down by request of the owners of the original content. Also this one is so inaccurate compared to the actual track. I was there today and the elevation changes across the top and down the hill are all wrong. Actually this thing is so inaccurate it may as well be an imaginary track. Hopefully we can get a good one soon, or at least one that is close enough. (Closer than the one we used as well) :)

Yes that race was epic.
I drove 20 laps this week. to compare the new Apex Modding 911 GT3 with the (IMO) Current state of the art 911 GT3 the BES 1.0.
Now I have real head motion plug in this track is immense (yes just the one we used last time).

You are all possibly bored of me telling you but I won a school boy cross country race there decades ago.
Also my Uncle was running P5 in a Torana GTR XU1 in the early 70s and broke an engine on Conrod.

Stefan, I hope we can repeat the duel! I hve learned my brakes didnt have enough cooling!

I just want to try to get ORSM to sanction a conversion.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back