Resource icon

MGP18 XReal 2018 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
thank you jonix.best mods as always.just curio
us.is there no way to swap bike models in game.is there another way to export and replace things.

hey yonix please check the redbull ring tracks in your last release, have tried it and the game crash loding screen track and retourn to desktop with corruption data error
Yes. I can confirm this error on Redbull.

EDIT: The "pakchunk13-WindowsNoEditor_RedBullRing.pak" from Xreal04 works!

Last edited:
yes yonix it's only redbull ring that don't work, and a weird flickering lights in losail tracks all around the track
Well that is weird. What specs are you on? Can you kindly provide some screenshots of the issues in Losail?

For RedBullRing, it's possible I made some tests and forgot to upload the right version! I'll check

Hi Jonix, I have investigated the light issue, it's because I was running a modded engine.ini in the windowsnoeditor folder. If run the game without tweaked lines in the file, the lights are not flickering, but Milestone have just released a patch and after that my screen has stopped being pitchblack...

Edit: These are the lines that will make Losail flicker:
r.TemporalAACatmullRom=1
r.TemporalAAPauseCorrect=1

BTW: Is it on purpose you have removed the grass from Losail, so there is only a thin line of grass ?

Last edited:
Hi Jonix, I have investigated the light issue, it's because I was running a modded engine.ini in the windowsnoeditor folder. If run the game without tweaked lines in the file, the lights are not flickering, but Milestone have just released a patch and after that my screen has stopped being pitchblack...

Edit: These are the lines that will make Losail flicker:
r.TemporalAACatmullRom=1
r.TemporalAAPauseCorrect=1

BTW: Is it on purpose you have removed the grass from Losail, so there is only a thin line of grass ?
Good! I hope this fixed the problem for everyone :)

About the grass, there's two kind of grass:
-3D grass
-Texture grass

Default texture grass and 3d grass had the same "colour". I changed the texture, but not the 3D grass, so they look different now, you can easily tell the 3D grass. I'm not sure I'll be able to edit the 3D grass though

Misano 2018 Layout
pJhM0fd.jpg

Next update is going to be huge!
Here's a comparison at Austin. I added the orange anti-cut bumps like in real life and painted the extra kerbs green and white according to real life FIM regulations.

The track is now much closer to real life :D

I want to edit Silverstone before I release the next update!

Next update is going to be huge!
Here's a comparison at Austin. I added the orange anti-cut bumps like in real life and painted the extra kerbs green and white according to real life FIM regulations.

The track is now much closer to real life :D

I want to edit Silverstone before I release the next update!

As always, great work!!!! looks amazing! Is there any chance AI pace could be changed like you did in the 17 version?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back