Resource icon

MGP18 XReal 2018 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
what did u changed? i cannot see differences.
ps: watch out, the bike and bikers shadows on the ground are broken.
That's weird because I haven't touched the body at all, but its shadow went missing. I'll investigate the issue.

I mostly changed track textures to make it closer to real life. I added tearoffs to the AGV helmet and made a proper plastic visor overlay

This is amazing ! Love it ! Also I wanna ask if it's possible to do something about the AI breaking everytime u pass infront of them? It's really annoying because it makes it so easy to win races where you're not the fastest because everytime you are being overtaken, all you have to do is get right infront of the AI and they will break.

This is amazing ! Love it ! Also I wanna ask if it's possible to do something about the AI breaking everytime u pass infront of them? It's really annoying because it makes it so easy to win races where you're not the fastest because everytime you are being overtaken, all you have to do is get right infront of the AI and they will break.
Maybe in the future, I have some other priorities on my list but I will have a look ;)
Thank you for all your mods Jonix.
Say... is there a chance to do something like this:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/immersive-3rd-person-camera.16005/
:geek:
I love this "closer" cam and always use (personaly I use second one) them for driving, so much more realistic to me then all these Milestone's so far 3rd person camera.

Thanks in any case. :thumbsup:
You mean modifying the position of the camer? Closer to the back of the rider and a bit lower to the default 3d view?

Releasing now
Quick comparison:
Before:
SnmUj6e.jpg

After:
0jdD6UI.jpg

Last edited:
- I need to figure out the light maps because they are not working as I wanted. They give a shiny effect, no matter what. I need a matte finish instead. Lightmaps should work on a colour scale:
red=super matte, blue=super reflective. At least it worked like this in the past..

- Also, the new AGV model causes a shadow bug. I decided to keep it, but might remove it in the future. I want to try and find a solution, I'll experiment on Lorenzo's wings as well.

- I tried to edit the track 3d model, but when I reimport stuff it doesn't show in game, the part is empty and the bike falls down..Like in Mario Kart :sick:

het jonix can you control if you have putted the new dovizioso livery in the pakchunk0 that you have update?, cannot see the new livery ingame thanks
Hmm I didn't double-check, but it should be in! I'll confirm tonight.

How about that camera Jonix ? =/
I have never dealt with camera to be honest, maybe someone who tweaked them in the past could experiment with this new game

Can I ask you something ? What's the point in all this modding if next update will all erase it. And will it even be possible to install update cause files will be mismatched ?

Can I ask you something ? What's the point in all this modding if next update will all erase it. And will it even be possible to install update cause files will be mismatched ?
My modded paks are separated from the default files, so they will not interfere with any update.
Also, it is online compatible.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%