Resource icon

MGP18 XReal 2018 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
yonix very cool update i like mutch your retexured circuits, about bikes have you noticed that also crutchlow has taken the same bike as marquez included the same wings this is for silverstone but maybe also for next circuits

I've been playing it much more than modding it lately, hence the slow updates.
--
Next update will come when I feel like modding again. Enjoy for now
I was telling that to infamous @Pazuzu. :cautious:
He's giving you hard time. Instead of just playing damn game. You work hard and for free. You're not Santa to fulfill everyone's wishes here, some guys need to learn respect, don't you think. ;)

please Jonix, you could do it in a couple of minutes... for me it's new all this and I don't know how to do it...
I'll appreciate it so much...
ok I have exported the uasset file from one bike and want to place it onto the game . How to do that?
I do but my pc freezes and crashes..please help me , you're the only one that knows about this
you could do it in a couple of minutes...
@Pazuzu go to sleep.

You only bother yourself. Learn to mod, then you can fulfill ALL you wishes and not write 22 posts, public and private ansking for this asking for that. Always something new.
Have a nice life.

You only bother yourself. Learn to mod, then you can fulfill ALL you wishes and not write 22 posts, public and private ansking for this asking for that. Always something new.
Have a nice life.

This a public site where everyone can request any opinion that they wish if they think they need help. If you can deal with that good, if not, better. Now please go away and leave me the hell alone.

yonix very cool update i like mutch your retexured circuits, about bikes have you noticed that also crutchlow has taken the same bike as marquez included the same wings this is for silverstone but maybe also for next circuits
Oh nice, I didn't notice that! I can change that in the future :D Thanks

--
I don't want my thread to get filled with spam. I hope everyone respects this wish of mine.

Is this possible to do ? Rossi San Marino helmet.

Attachments

• 15363948687920.jpg
    15363948687920.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 186
Hi man, love your mod. It really adds realism to the game, those aero fairings are just spot on! I have a little question, is there a way to edit drivers’ skills like in the previous titles, and will you try to adjust change them to match real life?

Hi man, love your mod. It really adds realism to the game, those aero fairings are just spot on! I have a little question, is there a way to edit drivers’ skills like in the previous titles, and will you try to adjust change them to match real life?
Hey I am not 100% sure, but I think it's not possible. If you mean edit single riders' performances to make them reflect real life, then I know someone is trying to do that, but (un)fortunately this year's game is different, so I don't think it's possible.
The files that control that are encrypted and if you edit them, the game doesn't work anymore

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back