Resource icon

MGP18 XReal 2018 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey I am not 100% sure, but I think it's not possible. If you mean edit single riders' performances to make them reflect real life, then I know someone is trying to do that, but (un)fortunately this year's game is different, so I don't think it's possible.
The files that control that are encrypted and if you edit them, the game doesn't work anymore

Shame.. thanks for the reply!

what do you think @Jonix of doing rossi's new helmet?

Attachments

• 15363948687920.jpg
    15363948687920.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 178
You have spammed it in every single thread. I'm done with you, I can't stand your annoying presence anymore and I will NOT reply to you ever again. Bye.

P.S.
Learn how to mod and do it yourself

I was only trying to ask for help to every modder. Sorry if my intention offended you or forced you. I'm really sorry. My appologies.

before releasing your next update please hear me out friend.please read it full.
as i said before yor winged factory ducati bikes looks different than real life.this time i will explain it to you briefly..here is your factory ducati bike comparing to real life.
Untitle1st.jpg
the problem is in bike heads.but i saw your winged petrucci's bike.it really looks realistic.here is petruccis bike comparing to real life.
2nd.jpg
it's the real deal.you got petrucci's bike really right.it looks and matches the real life.only thing you have to do is swap the models.i meant use the petruccis bike and rexture it to factory livery and import in game or how ever you do it.
i hope you will look into this problem and get it done perfectly in the next update..just like you always do.

Last edited:
hey jonix, thank's before to did a great some mods, my game looked so nice. but i need your help so much now about repack the uasset file. i have created some winglets for the bike022 which is rossi's motorcycle and i have successed so far, i cooked the fbx file and i have got bike022.uasset but when i repack it again, and the files became to pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak, then i was choosing the rider (rossi) the game crashed. Do you know which step i did wrong ? thank's before

hey jonix, thank's before to did a great some mods, my game looked so nice. but i need your help so much now about repack the uasset file. i have created some winglets for the bike022 which is rossi's motorcycle and i have successed so far, i cooked the fbx file and i have got bike022.uasset but when i repack it again, and the files became to pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_X.pak, then i was choosing the rider (rossi) the game crashed. Do you know which step i did wrong ? thank's before
I made a tutorial on how to mod bike models here:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back