[WIP]AI Mod v0,1b (Patch 1.2!)

I can now confirm, out of sight bug does not return when editing braking points in ai_vehicle_track.xml:

Malaysia
In sight (Lap 2): 1:33:554
Out of sight (Lap 3): 1:33:921

Gap even got little bit smaller in this test. Seems I have to apologize. He is really on the right way to get it fixed! Good work so far.

That times good I need this mod with your ai_vehicle_track.xml please give me your .xml file and do you know ? ı dont know but Ai scary to make attack at the straight and I think with your .xml file fix this problem? Can you give me you your file ? at the moment !

Could I use this mod even if ive advanced to season 2? I mean regarding the tiers of the team. I'm in Mercedes now and I don't want them to be set back to tier 2 as they moved up to tier 1 in season 2. I love fighting for wins ;-)

I'm doing this in my FREE time which isn't so much. Some days I don't do a thing, some days I work a few hours. If you want it so badly - of course. I'll release it in 2 mins...

Ignore him. I do this too.

Btw. I now know how you get this thing working. I tested the hole day and I think I have the perfect values now. All tracks I tested are ok now.

@ the ones, who are testing:

What are your experiences with qualifying? With Falcons mod there has been this issue:

I experienced a problem in qualifying (bad teams in the front) when I start a Grand Prix race (without qualifying only). The thing is: If I do a qualifying there are no DNFs or AI-errors at all in the race afterwards.... So there is no solution for this problem: Either the starting grid is not correct or there are no DNFs/failures.

Is there anything similar to this special case in this mod here?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back