[WIP]AI Mod v0,1b (Patch 1.2!)

Falcons mod is crap. Ever was.
I did not test qualifying to be honest, but I think it should not mess up qualifying cause it works in a different way.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
It has to be tested, cause obviously in some way the curve modifiers out of sight are "modified" by this approach too.
Maybe not changed, but manipulated.
Could cause the same problems as the rmCM-fix caused.

We will see. At least it really works for the races and edited braking points what is a huge success after all the time. Credits go too kristiann.

YEAH YEAH YEAH What a good news!!!! Good work guys, thanks for your effort and your work to make this game more competitive, finally I can have good fight with lowfield cars in my Lotus T128 and with less gap from midfield (more spread on the grid, and not 18 cars in 1,8sec and then Lotus-HRT-Virgin with 3sec gap..... More balanced team performance. (Almost done) - DONE!!!!!)

If you fix this damn bug and make good braking points you give a SLAP TO CODEMASTERS..... some modders, single persons... beating a sofwtare gaming house with an entire developer team... great....

YEAH YEAH YEAH What a good news!!!! Good work guys, thanks for your effort and your work to make this game more competitive, finally I can have good fight with lowfield cars in my Lotus T128 and with less gap from midfield (more spread on the grid, and not 18 cars in 1,8sec and then Lotus-HRT-Virgin with 3sec gap..... More balanced team performance. (Almost done) - DONE!!!!!)

If you fix this damn bug and make good braking points you give a SLAP TO CODEMASTERS..... some modders, single persons... beating a sofwtare gaming house with an entire developer team... great....

can you upload this mod for me ? because they are not giving us ! :D

This is great news if you guys have fixed this game, I agree that Race Dept modders fixing this game in their own time and no pay yes puts Codemasters to shame, they are just interested in flogging so called games to the public to make money, it shows utter disrespect to us, I wont be buying their games ever again.

This is great news if you guys have fixed this game, I agree that Race Dept modders fixing this game in their own time and no pay yes puts Codemasters to shame, they are just interested in flogging so called games to the public to make money, it shows utter disrespect to us, I wont be buying their games ever again.

Yes infact, a slap to Codemasters...

After a little bit more testing I can say, it's still not the perfect solution. So don't be too euphoric.

But I bet that it will allow much more fun because the original AIs are too slow, and I am sick and tired to win every race on legend mode without a challenge!

Hey guys ,you make a wonderful job. You work in your spare time on this game , for which codemaster money asks:( , and is free for us here. There everything must not be perfect. A big praise to you and many thanks.!!!
;)

This mod does NOT change the breaking points of the cars! It has almost been fixed with Patch 1.2 and I don't want to touch these files again

Can't say this is true?! I hope somebody who is in modding this game too thinks the same about that and tries to change the brakepoints. As far as I can see that's the main problem with this game right at the moment.

Can't say this is true?! I hope somebody who is in modding this game too thinks the same about that and tries to change the brakepoints. As far as I can see that's the main problem with this game right at the moment.

Ok if the modders edited the braking points with Patch2 the "Out of sight bug" will occur... but the last news is the fact to correct this bug with the modified braking points.... stay tuned.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 411 39.9%