Will you buy rFactor 2?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Yeah very early to ask with not much information released yet, but what we have seen so far looks very promising.
With rFactor growing and growing each day at RaceDepartment we expect rFactor 2 to be an instant hit for our racing club and racing leagues. Hence the question: "Will you get rFactor 2?"

I would already buy it for the default content that was shown on the preview screenshots. Can't wait to drive that classic GPL'ish formula car on Spa-Francorchamps :thumb:

11273d1237867355-rfactor-2-screenshots-rfactor-2-screenshot.jpg

• vmagics

I haven't actually looked at what the default content is yet, but you must admit rFactor 1 has now set a prescedent. I strongly suspect that without the inevitable modding support, rFactor 2 wouldn't hold nearly as much interest. That's not to say the rF 1 supplied content was bad - I actually think it's very good. But with licensing being such a big deal, modding is an absolute necessity.

I would already buy it for the default content that was shown on the preview screenshots. Can't wait to drive that classic GPL'ish formula car on Spa-Francorchamps :thumb:

11273d1237867355-rfactor-2-screenshots-rfactor-2-screenshot.jpg

This is the most interesting aspect of rFactor2 for me. I do find it really strange that ISI should move in this direction - I never put them down as GPL fans. Of course I don't think they've officially said what will be included in the standard package.

I will buy it, of course, rFactor 2 is a promise in Simulation games, including all the awesome features that the ISI team "released" these past days.

I Can't wait for buy it... 2010... maybe 2011/2012? Don't know. :sweat:

Greetings from Spain :) Merry Xmas

I have purchased just about every racing sim sold and even rented another for a month.

I will most certainly buy rFactor2 when it comes out and will go as far as to predict that I will pre-order it if and when the opportunity arises.

Johnny

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back