Will you buy rFactor 2?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Yeah very early to ask with not much information released yet, but what we have seen so far looks very promising.
With rFactor growing and growing each day at RaceDepartment we expect rFactor 2 to be an instant hit for our racing club and racing leagues. Hence the question: "Will you get rFactor 2?"

For the price of a few pints of beer and a pack of cigarettes,,,yes I would most certainly support rF2.People p*** money away on worse things than this.I was not a big fan of rFactor when it came out,,it was different,,not what I was used to.I still prefer to run certain types of racing with other programs but love the diversity of rF.

Look @ what iracing is trying to do.You want a car,,,pay for it,,you want a track,,pay for it,,you want to add anything,,pay for it.

I'll support rFactor2 thank-you very much.

Johnny

• Kyle Evers

Think about it this way.

When rFactor 2 comes out, the mods made for rFactor 2 will be all updated, while rF1 is left to rot. However, if rFactor 2 does not end up being a great game, there's plenty of people in the sim-racing community willing to fix it for everyone's benefit. Some people are really good with computers, I'm sure they could change a few things around to make it just as good as rF1 is not better.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%