Will you buy rFactor 2?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Yeah very early to ask with not much information released yet, but what we have seen so far looks very promising.
With rFactor growing and growing each day at RaceDepartment we expect rFactor 2 to be an instant hit for our racing club and racing leagues. Hence the question: "Will you get rFactor 2?"

No Doubt about it. I will definitely be buying it. Love rFactor. Can't wait for the next one, I'm sure it will be great. Someone told me they will be factoring in different track temps from patchy clouds and flat spots on the tyres along with a whole bunch of other ultra realism. Anyone know more?

I want to say yes but i want to see how innovative will be this game in front of the Race 07 series. My guest is : "i want a new sim who make the difference and a real innovation on the way of realism!".

I have to vote don't know for the moment, and i hope i'll buy it :)

Already today rF is only missing a few small things to make it much better than RACE ON (FFB, weather, some graphics glitches). If those are fixed RACE ON will be only collecting dust on my shelves.

I will buy it if they get the dynamic weathersystem to function well and replace the mod chaos with a system that match your mod versions with the mod versions used by the servers. It`s damn boring to find out that both the car and track does not match when you enter a server, i want to know before i enter the server.

• vmagics

I wasn't around for the release of the first rFactor but I'm quite pleased that I came in when I did. Since the game is so heavily reliant on the modding community, how long do you think it will be before there is enough content out there to merit owning the game*? I mean how long did it take rF1 until it became a serious contender?
*I'm aware that, that sounds a little selfish so just to make myself clear - As much as I'd like to, I don't think I'll ever be capable of creating any content worthy of uploading. However, I fully intend to buy rFactor 2 quite early on - admitedly, only for my own indulgence but at least then maybe I'll be able to contribute with a bit of community support here and there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back