F1 2013 Why i refused to buy F1 2011 to F1 2013 ...

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiian Guy

Banned on request
Codemaster still have not learn their lessons after 4 goes at it making the same F1 that are no different to any releases.... want people like me to buy the game then let me be part of the game .. i want to feel as if i am racing in the game i want to earn money and buy expensive equipments for my cars as i go along in my racing career.

i want to be able to customize the way i look, i want to upload my photo into the driver profile so i can look like me in the game.

If you wont let me do that then good bye to you company man ... you dont deserve my money.

This sort of games is for people who want to race in a car they can never do in real life and to make it as close as possible for my fantasy to come close is to allow me to customize the game by adding myself into the driver seats .....

I want to be able to unlock parts that will improve my cars and earn money to purchase good parts to make my car better.

This is the reason why i only race in cockpit view mode because i want to be totally in the game as me racing against the F1 best drivers :) Let me be in the game and part of the game ...

The online races are a total disaster still ... after all these years ....

Still no Audio commentary during replay mode? Oh my lazy or just cant be bothered coding that in?

Got me once in 2010 but you wont get me ever again ... lucky for you company man there are thousands of talented people that modded this game to keep it alive. Without the modders your game and company would die just like Test Drive Unlimited 2 game and Atari.

Last edited:
Wow, that was incredible and silly of him. I know what it's like in Simberia. He won't like it. They strip you naked and hit you with wet fish. And it's very cold there. What a knob. Him and a few others on here that condone piracy and illegal stuff. I have another one who's stalking me. SNIPER420. He keeps disliking every single one of my posts. :rolleyes: I bet he does this one too. He thinks he's being clever and big but you know how these people really are.

I really feel for them Sad cases. :roflmao::roflmao::cool:

Last edited:
I am honestly not surprised that IGN does receive bribes. I mean, the only game in recent memory that clearly was not bribing IGN was Need For Speed: Undercover. That had to be the funniest game review I've ever seen, because the guy reviewing it just ripped EA a new one, and basically chastised them for such a crappy effort. Seriously, go YouTube it, it's possibly the funniest review ever.

However, I can kind of understand the game developers point of view; they want their game to receive a good rating so that they sell more games, which gets them more money, which means they can continue to put food on the table.

You mean they willingly commit fraud to make money? tut, tut.
Cm said for Grid2 they wouldn't release a demo, and yet they have done because of poor sales.
So not only are they lieing again, but are conning the crap out the paying public across all platforms. Just to make more sales from a game they know doesn't work. Once again fraud.
Defence of companies that deliberately con the paying public is indefensible.
How anyone can defend them is unbelievable. As I pointed out badly and then more comprehensibly, CM would release a 'crap' version of F1 2013, and I was proven correct by CM's actions. And then told not to 'Rage'...http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2013-the-game-announced.72225/ well I was right....and this is me being smug about my prediction.......(read on through the thread for my 2nd post).
All these rip off merchants should have the balls to release a demo so we can judge if the game is to our liking. Of course they won't do this, because they would lose millions.
I paid for rFactor, rFactor2 and many Simbin games. I knew what I was getting, because of places like this that tell me what I can expect without any flowery promo crap. Which I really appreciate. And I do!
So for those who are of the older generation and still fall for this con, shame on you. And for the younger people aren't sure what they are buying into, go around RD forums and others after the games come out and see if you can find some non-sensational reviews from actual players. And then make your decision. If only to avoid a rather large headache after buying a game from these con merchants.

For Tom....rage over :p

You mean they willingly commit fraud to make money? tut, tut.
Cm said for Grid2 they wouldn't release a demo, and yet they have done because of poor sales.
So not only are they lieing again, but are conning the crap out the paying public across all platforms. Just to make more sales from a game they know doesn't work. Once again fraud.
Defence of companies that deliberately con the paying public is indefensible.
How anyone can defend them is unbelievable. As I pointed out badly and then more comprehensibly, CM would release a 'crap' version of F1 2013, and I was proven correct by CM's actions. And then told not to 'Rage'...http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2013-the-game-announced.72225/ well I was right....and this is me being smug about my prediction.......(read on through the thread for my 2nd post).
All these rip off merchants should have the balls to release a demo so we can judge if the game is to our liking. Of course they won't do this, because they would lose millions.
I paid for rFactor, rFactor2 and many Simbin games. I knew what I was getting, because of places like this that tell me what I can expect without any flowery promo crap. Which I really appreciate. And I do!
So for those who are of the older generation and still fall for this con, shame on you. And for the younger people aren't sure what they are buying into, go around RD forums and others after the games come out and see if you can find some non-sensational reviews from actual players. And then make your decision. If only to avoid a rather large headache after buying a game from these con merchants.

Agreed 100%. Don't expect too many on here to agree with us though. ::(

Look it's just annoying seeing threads like this one everywhere. No one is forcing you to buy the damn game. I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one really really cares about your personal grudge against Codemasters or the whole gaming industry in fact, thats your problem. Most of us here enjoy the F1 titles so quit bumming us out with your industry shenanigans and how they should do this and do that. We found a way to enjoy the freaking game in our own ways so why can't you?

Look it's just annoying seeing threads like this one everywhere. No one is forcing you to buy the damn game. I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one really really cares about your personal grudge against Codemasters or the whole gaming industry in fact, thats your problem. Most of us here enjoy the F1 titles so quit bumming us out with your industry shenanigans and how they should do this and do that. We found a way to enjoy the freaking game in our own ways so why can't you?

WELL SAID ;)

Well said.
I'm not the only one getting fed up of their whining then. Like little spoilt kids. As you say, no one is forcing them to buy the game. (I think some don't buy it anyway) :rolleyes:

well I was right....and this is me being smug about my prediction......

Quit raging. You are being over dramatic. There are thousands of people suffering in the Phillipines right now whilst you whine about your personal rage with CM. You need to make an apology anyway. You were wrong. There is nothing wrong with this years version at all. Nothing. Tell me what you think is wrong about it? Tell me what's broken.

Hi Hawaiian Guy, perhaps you would prefer iRacing, where the simulation is much more accurate. You can skin your own car, you upload your profile picture. You have to use your real name. You also win real money if you are good enough (and iRacing credits for participation). You compete in a championship sanctioned by the real race bodies on laser scanned tracks with very accurately modelled cars.

You also need to practice a lot. Not just a bit, a lot if you want to be any good.

Personally I love it for those very reasons. I play F1 2013 for a bit of fun with friends. That's all it is. And it's much more a rewarding driving game than NFS and the like.

Hi Hawaiian Guy, perhaps you would prefer iRacing, where the simulation is much more accurate. You can skin your own car, you upload your profile picture. You have to use your real name. You also win real money if you are good enough (and iRacing credits for participation). You compete in a championship sanctioned by the real race bodies on laser scanned tracks with very accurately modelled cars.

You also need to practice a lot. Not just a bit, a lot if you want to be any good.

Personally I love it for those very reasons. I play F1 2013 for a bit of fun with friends. That's all it is. And it's much more a rewarding driving game than NFS and the like.

Hear hear.....the voice of reason. Mean it. Well said.

This must be a new meaning to 'killing my account'

Welcome home :)

Since Tom 'Darth' Endres enlightened me as to the terms of conditions and accounts are not be deleted I decided to hang around. Even if just to upset you. ;)

I know you don't care. Don't bother to reply. I don't care about your sermon either dude. Just a shame I cannot put staff members on ignore so i do not have to get all 'antsy' reading your comments. I guess I develop a thicker skin one of these days.

I liked Rob Grays comment btw as stated above. All you 'Staff' members should cut off a slice of his comm skills. As you can see there is never a need for stabby little undertones.

You harvest what you sow as they say. And now don't turn this around again to continue this epic fail saga and lets be friends shall we? I mean it. Am a lot calmer today.

I guess this ends the discussion :D

Selfie! :inlove:

Lord_Helmchen.jpg

For me CM has been fantastic, it all started with F1 2011 on a xbox 360. Came across this wonderful site and seeing all the great mods and getting patches quickly on a PC, I went out and bought a new PC, now up to Two Fanatec Wheels and a Playseat and all four F1 titles from CM.

Mid Forty something guy who didn't know what I missing out on all these years. Growing up in the land of NASCAR I had no idea how great F1 is, now I don't miss a practice, qualifying and of course the race. Truly the best racing sport in the World. So without CM I would have been missing out. Special thanks to RD for this site, all the modders on RD, Fanatec for such wonderful racing wheels and Playseat for making the ride so comfortable.

Nice post Daveo. You'll be upsetting the likes of Mark the venom with posts like this.

Glad you get all engrossed in F1 like me. Keep on enjoying it mate. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Standard game content