F1 2013 Why i refused to buy F1 2011 to F1 2013 ...

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiian Guy

Banned on request
Codemaster still have not learn their lessons after 4 goes at it making the same F1 that are no different to any releases.... want people like me to buy the game then let me be part of the game .. i want to feel as if i am racing in the game i want to earn money and buy expensive equipments for my cars as i go along in my racing career.

i want to be able to customize the way i look, i want to upload my photo into the driver profile so i can look like me in the game.

If you wont let me do that then good bye to you company man ... you dont deserve my money.

This sort of games is for people who want to race in a car they can never do in real life and to make it as close as possible for my fantasy to come close is to allow me to customize the game by adding myself into the driver seats .....

I want to be able to unlock parts that will improve my cars and earn money to purchase good parts to make my car better.

This is the reason why i only race in cockpit view mode because i want to be totally in the game as me racing against the F1 best drivers :) Let me be in the game and part of the game ...

The online races are a total disaster still ... after all these years ....

Still no Audio commentary during replay mode? Oh my lazy or just cant be bothered coding that in?

Got me once in 2010 but you wont get me ever again ... lucky for you company man there are thousands of talented people that modded this game to keep it alive. Without the modders your game and company would die just like Test Drive Unlimited 2 game and Atari.

Last edited:
Selfie! :inlove:

Lord_Helmchen.jpg
Your head is too big! :laugh: ...or is it? - quite funny. You are starting to grow on me Darth.

Hi Hawaiian Guy, perhaps you would prefer iRacing, where the simulation is much more accurate. You can skin your own car, you upload your profile picture. You have to use your real name. You also win real money if you are good enough (and iRacing credits for participation). You compete in a championship sanctioned by the real race bodies on laser scanned tracks with very accurately modelled cars.

You also need to practice a lot. Not just a bit, a lot if you want to be any good.

Personally I love it for those very reasons. I play F1 2013 for a bit of fun with friends. That's all it is. And it's much more a rewarding driving game than NFS and the like.

You left the bit out were you spend a fortune on subscription for something you will never own.:thumbsdown:

Wow, that was incredible and silly of him. I know what it's like in Simberia. He won't like it. They strip you naked and hit you with wet fish. And it's very cold there. What a knob. Him and a few others on here that condone piracy and illegal stuff. I have another one who's stalking me. SNIPER420. He keeps disliking every single one of my posts. :rolleyes: I bet he does this one too. He thinks he's being clever and big but you know how these people really are.

I really feel for them Sad cases. :roflmao::roflmao::cool:
I feel sorry for you, for your arrogance and whatever else comes in the wake of it. BTW it's another namecalling 'what a knob'. Time you get a 7 day ban I reckon....to chill.

Nice post Daveo. You'll be upsetting the likes of Mark the venom with posts like this.

Glad you get all engrossed in F1 like me. Keep on enjoying it mate. :thumbsup:
Not at all <metaphoric name excluded> as I do like the game. I don't like the fact, that the gameplay limbs behind F1 2010. Technically it is far better. And I never ever doubted that. But CM attitude towards false marketing and short changing can not be condoned. I am beginning to get the feeling you are lacking the intellect to comprehend the meaning of posts. I also respect anyone's opinion btw....unlike you.

Not at all <metaphoric name excluded> as I do like the game. I don't like the fact, that the gameplay limbs behind F1 2010. Technically it is far better. And I never ever doubted that. But CM attitude towards false marketing and short changing can not be condoned. I am beginning to get the feeling you are lacking the intellect to comprehend the meaning of posts. I also respect anyone's opinion btw....unlike you.

I suggest you read my last posting on this thread. Go rant about Codemasters in their own damn forum or write them a letter. geeze

As you can see there is never a need for stabby little undertones.

Proceeds to say:
- "Bram, does CM pay you for this?"
- "I heavily dislike your attitude and ignorance."
- "I bow to the moderators of this honorable website and their BIG STICK!"
-
"You and your whole bunch of elitist being-right-all-the-time fellows and your self righteous attitude can go where the sun never shines."
- "Tom 'Darth' Endres"
- "Your head is too big! :laugh: ...or is it?"
- "I feel sorry for you, for your arrogance"
- "I also respect anyone's opinion btw....unlike you."

#stronglogic

Last edited:
Very entertaining thread. Mark needs to chill a bit more. Real chip on his shoulder. Gets upset very very easily. I apologise for calling anyone a "fruitcake". It is very inappropriate and un-called for.

saying_chip-on-shoulder_zps8b6508a4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that was incredible and silly of him. I know what it's like in Simberia. He won't like it. They strip you naked and hit you with wet fish. And it's very cold there. What a knob. Him and a few others on here that condone piracy and illegal stuff. I have another one who's stalking me. SNIPER420. He keeps disliking every single one of my posts. :rolleyes: I bet he does this one too. He thinks he's being clever and big but you know how these people really are.

I really feel for them Sad cases. :roflmao::roflmao::cool:

You mean like you giving me 10 odd disagrees recently? You must be thinking you are really clever and big. Man you make me crack up. Oh and I am not sorry for being passionate about what I believe in. Just as you are mate. Let me ask you a question though: Do you play F1 on a console or are you a PC gamer?

Tyrone, I think I know what you trying to say. You just said it wrong :p
The thing is, if it wasnt for the modders, the game would die in a year, Who plays F1 2011? Not many people Im sure.
CM have tried to make the game as fresh as possible using a budget. With the mods, you can do a hell of a lot. Except have adoring fans bowing to you.:cool:
For F1 fans, the game is great and play it or leave it. There are a lot of other car games you could try and dont stress. Its a great game. :D
Great for a console game. Very shallow for a PC release. Sorry, I just don't know how often I have to repeat this. LOL

Come on Mr Venom, chill out. You are way too uptight. It's only a game. A very good one mind and well worth the money I paid for it. Why are you so upset?

ps, PC gamer through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back