F1 2013 Why i refused to buy F1 2011 to F1 2013 ...

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaiian Guy

Banned on request
Codemaster still have not learn their lessons after 4 goes at it making the same F1 that are no different to any releases.... want people like me to buy the game then let me be part of the game .. i want to feel as if i am racing in the game i want to earn money and buy expensive equipments for my cars as i go along in my racing career.

i want to be able to customize the way i look, i want to upload my photo into the driver profile so i can look like me in the game.

If you wont let me do that then good bye to you company man ... you dont deserve my money.

This sort of games is for people who want to race in a car they can never do in real life and to make it as close as possible for my fantasy to come close is to allow me to customize the game by adding myself into the driver seats .....

I want to be able to unlock parts that will improve my cars and earn money to purchase good parts to make my car better.

This is the reason why i only race in cockpit view mode because i want to be totally in the game as me racing against the F1 best drivers :) Let me be in the game and part of the game ...

The online races are a total disaster still ... after all these years ....

Still no Audio commentary during replay mode? Oh my lazy or just cant be bothered coding that in?

Got me once in 2010 but you wont get me ever again ... lucky for you company man there are thousands of talented people that modded this game to keep it alive. Without the modders your game and company would die just like Test Drive Unlimited 2 game and Atari.

Last edited:
in my eyes the cutscenes are making the experience worse, for example, you go into your car, "black" menu pops out. It destroys the feeling, but thats my opinion. Contract offers? You mean like 3 scripted texts? Thats the whole F1 experience for you?

Ok, i see we will not come to a proper disucssion, it will lead into two guys were each one ahs its own opinion, which is correct for them.

Twelve pages?? Wow. It's a game, meant for entertainment. If you don't like, don't buy it. I enjoy it. It makes my mind off of work and other elements that take place in my life and I like that. If the it's a bit **** and somethings are left over, so be it. There are more important things to get angry over than this. Plus. anymore realistic and my wife would never see me. Can't imagine that would go over well.

Well yes this thread has been going a while now but I'll just say this I do agree a little bit with that we are getting more ripped off by big developers etc and If we continue to buy then they will continue to make crap. Milestone is another small company this time that promise everything then release pish. Their latest version of WRC 4 is garbage. No proper FFB and crap physics so they have done me for the last time as I will not buy anymore of their games. After saying all this though, along come Reiza studios who produce excellent games and make so called big game developers look stupid. I'm not so much as having a go at codies but I wish they would put better FFB in their games and also get the Dirt series back to rallying. Just reading back on my post and it does sound a bit contradictory but I understand what I'm trying to say lol. I wish all the people that bought F1 would try GSC 13 and race the Formula Reiza cars. These obviously don't have the bells and whistles of codies but the FFB and physics are second to none.

See? It's THAT facetious attitude, that I really, truly and utterly hate about you. If you have no intent to have decent conversation with someone then don't say anything at all.

Come on Mark, grow up will ya. That really is the pot calling the kettle. You really do need to take your own advice.

:rolleyes::sleep:

Twelve pages?? Wow. It's a game, meant for entertainment. If you don't like, don't buy it. I enjoy it. It makes my mind off of work and other elements that take place in my life and I like that. If the it's a bit **** and somethings are left over, so be it. There are more important things to get angry over than this. Plus. anymore realistic and my wife would never see me. Can't imagine that would go over well.

Yep, agreed with all you say. It's an escape. Nobody is forced to buy them and I really don't understand why these people are moaning and whining. It's like going to the supermarket and choosing a ready meal they don't like, but next week the choose the same one. No real grounds to complain.

Which one is Mark? I think the one in the middle :roflmao::laugh::p
Now it IS getting personal and I am NOT the one starting it. Let me know if you want me to join in with the brawl. And one more thing I would suggest you would never ever have the guts to say any of your insults to me in person. You would not dare dude-you would not dare. :mad: I am soooo done with this cheap english low blow BS.

Now it IS getting personal and I am NOT the one starting it. Let me know if you want me to join in with the brawl. And one more thing I would suggest you would never ever have the guts to say any of your insults to me in person. You would not dare dude-you would not dare. :mad: I am soooo done with this cheap english low blow BS.

First you say this.

Yeah he is lacking the intellect to grasp that.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then you say this.

Not exactly friendly or well mannered is it?

Seriously, Mark, you need to stop with the insults and childish behaviour. You really do have a large chip on your shoulder. Chill out and relax a little. I think people on here are getting a little fed up of your constant whining. As for the old keyboard warrior act, come on, get real. How old are you?

Do you really need to keep popping up on here to keep this thread going in a nasty way? Try and be civil. As for English low blow BS (whatever that is?) I am not English.
Now run along and stop causing trouble. There's a jolly good chap.

Tally ho.
BARTMOONING.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%