Wheel ffb no longer working properly

This issue actually exists in all gmotor2-based titles, even Automobilista.

Starting a couple weeks ago, I starting having the issue where my ffb starts okay, but quickly fades, either when I happen to push one of my wheel's assigned buttons or an AI car approaches.. there's really no rhyme or reason that I can detect.
Also of interest, is that I recently (a couple of months ago) switched from Windows 7 x64 to 10. I noticed at that time that these older titles would only run in Win XP compatibility mode, but the ffb would work consistently until recently.
Incidentally, I have a Logitech Driving Force GT, which I used to use with Logitech Profiler firmware, but curiously THAT stopped working while I was still using Win 7. I've since been using the Windows Game Controller app.

Thanks for any help; let me know if more details would help!

Also of interest, is that I recently (a couple of months ago) switched from Windows 7 x64 to 10.

There was a NET framework update in May and other core thingy's since, maybe?...

win10 updates and things it does unknowing to me has caused all types of "game controller" issues. Mostly the sequence order causing in-game mapping being FUGGED. Now its a daily check, open window's game controllers menu to check the order. If order is out of sorts; the USB unplug-plug dance till correct order is achieved, PITA! Oh man those varied boot times (updates)! I guess being a free upgrade "you get what you pay for".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back