What is currently your favorite PC racing title?

What is currently your favorite PC racing title?

• Assetto Corsa

• Assetto Corsa Competizione

• iRacing

• Automobilista 2

• rFactor 2

• Rennsport

• RaceRoom Racing Experience

• Other, specify in the comments please

Results are only viewable after voting.
Automobilista 2 the second title, who would have guessed that ~1 year ago? Surpassing ACC, iRacing and RF2.

AMS2 got my vote too. Reiza did really amazing work!

Now let's hope that AMS2 finds more popularity outside RD. It deserves it for sure.

Assetto Crosa is the new GTR2. Both games are highly community supported. People can create something and add it to the game. That should tell all of the Racing Sim creators something. Pay to Play can only be afforded by a select few.

Captura.JPG

minionmicdrop_1200xx579-326-0-21.jpg

Amazing what Asseto has become, so popular after all these years.
It used to be my favorite, but ever since I tried AMS1, I just couldn't go back, I couldn't get over that driving feel.
To conclude - Automobilista 1.
Nothing else gives me that feeling of pure connection with the car.
Niels Heusinkveld created a timeless classic that will never be surpassed, in my opinion.
I just can't figure out why it's so severely overlooked.
With the VR mod, it looks and feels so natural.
I'm blown away.

Being away from home and kicked to a controller, EA WRC is currently taking my time.
That being said, I'm looking forward to getting back in AC and ACC. Green Hell is coming and I must be prepared.

Amazing what Asseto has become, so popular after all these years.
It used to be my favorite, but ever since I tried AMS1, I just couldn't go back, I couldn't get over that driving feel.
To conclude - Automobilista 1.
Nothing else gives me that feeling of pure connection with the car.
Niels Heusinkveld created a timeless classic that will never be surpassed, in my opinion.
I just can't figure out why it's so severely overlooked.
With the VR mod, it looks and feels so natural.
I'm blown away.
I agree. The AMS1 feeling of beeing connected through the tires to the road is not reached until today. However i am a also a graphics enthusiast and that´s the point where for me the time of AMS1 or Raceroom is sadly over.

In the last few years, probably (in order) GTR2, Race 07, ACC, AMS2, iRacing, AC, GTL

All time probably (in order) iRacing, GTR2, Race 07, AMS2, ACC, AC, GTL

F1 Challenge 99-02. Put 5000 hours in to the game over the past 8 years. Sadly nothing modern has come close to it yet. I enjoy a bit of iRacing endurance with my teammates. AMS2 has become a recent favourite of mine as well.

Tough for me between ACC, AMS1, and RBR.

I play ACC online with friends, race AI sometimes, probably spend the most hours overall in it, and have lots of fun doing all that – thus I had to put it as my answer in the poll. But I also love AMS1 (not to mention other isiMotor2 titles) and have recently been sinking loads of time into the delightful hardcore driving experience of RBR.

So much fun to be had in sim racing. :)

Best racing game....

Sure its not davilex a2 racer or midtown madness, wacky wheels.

To me it would probably be if racing against ai

For nascar style of racing = nr2003
For gt1 style of racing = gtr2
For f1 style of racing = dont know
Grand prix 4, asetto corsa, rf2 probably one of those.
Rally = Richard burns rally.

Endurance racing = le mans ultimate sounds really nice for it if it would happen... but to pick one thats now playable.. i think i would pick for the moment gtr2

So the best racing game/sim
Would really depend on what style of driving you would like to do i think.

It depends on what I want to do at the time.

For general driving, off roading, and some drifting, BeamNG is my go-to.
For drifting, touge, or time attack, Assetto Corsa is my favorite.
For racing, road and oval, iRacing can't be beat in my opinion.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back