What is currently your favorite PC racing title?

What is currently your favorite PC racing title?

• Assetto Corsa

• Assetto Corsa Competizione

• iRacing

• Automobilista 2

• rFactor 2

• Rennsport

• RaceRoom Racing Experience

• Other, specify in the comments please

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is a difficult question. AC would be my favourite for its versitility but iRacing is hard to look past for some more specific purposes such as GT3 driving dynamics. In it's default state, iRacing would win out by a long way. AC is only as good as it is due to the modding community. AMS2 can be great for GT1s and some old F1 cars but the GT cars are not that great in my experience. rF2 can be great when setup properly but can be a massive pain to get setup making it a but meh as an allround product imo

Close thing between AC and AMS2 at the moment, but AC just about shades it as I still prefer the driving feel. Also, it’s just the sheer choice of things to do in AC, which keeps things interesting for me - that’s not to say there’s not a wide range of content in AMS2 as well though. I race exclusively in VR though so that definitely plays into my decision - I’d probably dip into RF2 and ACC a bit more if they ran better in VR with my setup…

rF2 was my "first ever" PC game which I got into in 2020 when the Le Mans Virtual was announced and have purchased others since then ( AC, ACC, RRE, iRacing, etc. )... but always return to rF2 as my preferred sim.

Honorable mention- BeamNG and you really have to prioritize your cars wellbeing.. on a direct drive wheel with VR(given you have a near top end/flagship hardware from the past 2 years).

the on the fly ability to change and modify your cars while playing online is something assetto needs added without ever having to leave the server, plus if i dont feel like driving on the road, i can spawn a offroader, if i get bored of that i can spawn a plane, boat, locomotive.. list goes on.

AC was, is and probably will still be my favorite PC title for a foreseeable future. As it is my favorite, I am of course glad to see that many other SIM enthusiast prefer it as well. AC, for me, ticks all the important aspects and makes me play it more, much more, than any other.
I also enjoy ACC, particularly racing in the rain, if VR was better I would visit it more, same if the content was more diversified.
Lastly, I am also enjoying AMS2, more and more, even if it is not that often. Reiza is doing an amazing work in getting this SMS based title to a level that I did not think was possible, their constant efforts to improve their offering deserve all our thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back