What If You Could Win the Lottery?

Honda civic type r, and lots of them. Crashed one on nords? No problem, I just roll another one out of my garage and back on track in notime. Also a few tcr civics with the additional racing license as well.

I would finance a proper Australian V8 Supercars sim. And then I would become even more rich because it would be instantly bought by one billion of people who are desperately waiting for such game ;)

I'd buy a few racing karts then run an ad for tryouts so some truly talented kids without financial support could have that chance.
I'd try to continue supporting them as they graduated to other series.
I like many, tried by starting off in karting but with little money and no financial support it never went very far.

Oh and to keep on topic, I'd buy an RV and a trailer to tote the kids and karts around and a couple of scooters to get around at the track. (The trailer would be for the karts, not the kids)

I already have my BRZ, so I guess I'd either go with a 1972 DeTomaso Pantera or a second BRZ to turn into a race car.

Or, far more likely, I'd buy a nice, large, quiet piece of land here on Vancouver Island. Something near the coast, still within easy reach of downtown Victoria. I'd build a custom moderately modern house; nothing too big, I don't need much living space. And then I'd build a serpentine 40 miles long 'driveway' on my property so I can have some fun in my BRZ without having to worry about tickets or other people. THAT is my dream.

McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda 760LH, Honda NSX R (NA1), Eunos Cosmo Type-E (JC), Nissan Silvia S12 (FJ20ET), Skyline GT-R (KPGC110 and BNR32), and a RS-X Turbo, Mazda RX7 FC Turbo II and a FD Barthust, Lexus LFA, a classic Alfa Romeo, a Porsche 962C for the Track, Impreza GC8 STi, Evo V, 037...

After several sessions of racing school, buy a vintage race car and do track events around the country, start with Formula Atlantic and go from there. Or wind up leaving all of it to the wife if that plan goes south.

None. What's the point of owning a Ferrari (that would be my choice) if the speed limit on the highway is 100 KPH (I live in Québec)?

But I would buy the most powerful PC to run my games and all the Fanatec stuff available... ;)

It's a pretty good list but I'll start with the Alfa Romeo GTA. That car calls me like no other. Then I'll tend to other wants and needs.

I'm not a greedy man one Singer porsche + one Alfaholics GTA - R290 + Mercedes G class to haul the family will make my day

I would do an "al-fayed" for the track as I love vintage NA cars:

Trackracer - McLaren F1GTR (gulf livery)
1997_McLaren_F1GTRLongTail-0-1536.jpg

Street legal daily - Alfa Romeo Julia Quadrifoglio e
Its a big chunk of very nimble multi purpose tool!
590a16e6a5483.image.jpg

And last, a boaster, a bragger and jewel of the crown (no track time here...) its a tuned redhead!
wekfest17_dino_dalle_carbonare_035-N-1200x800.jpg

Testarossa!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%