AC WEC Multiclass @ Algarve Int. Circuit 2.6 - Sat 26May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
wec-2015-nurburgring-friday-21.jpg

Welcome EU and US Drivers to a Multi Class endurance event with the LMP's and GT2/E's. There will be a Mandatory Pitstop between 10 and 80 minutes. The field will be limited to 30 drivers max. Please see 2nd post for drivers brief. Please note, the US is in Daylight Savings Time so Saturday races start at 19:00GMT / 15:00EDT.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU WEC #30
Cars: Drivers, see 2nd post in this thread.

LMP
GT2/E
Track: Algarve Int. Circuit 2.6 (download)
Fixed Setup: No
Pitstop: Mandatory Pit Window 10-80 minutes
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7b Download

Schedule (EU): Saturday 26May18
Practice:
19:00 GMT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 19:35 GMT (40 mins)
Race: 20:10 GMT (90 mins)

Schedule (US):
Practice: Saturday 15:00 EDT
Qualifying: Saturday 15:35 EDT
Race: Saturday 16:10 EDT

Entry List
LMP

1. Celtic Pharaoh - Toyota
  2. JoelK - Toyota
  3. slim.kac - Toyota
  4. Fernando Deutsch - Toyota
  5. Ronnie Böhme - Toyota
  6. CptAsian - Toyota
  7. alex_200 - Toyota
  8. Patrick Wright - Audi
  9. Geof - Audi
  10. Glaurung - Audi
  11. Ph4ntom - Audi
  12. Free slot - Audi
GT2/E
  1. Bobby Pennington ask me anything in teamspeak - Porsche
  2. Kgroschi - Porsche
  3. Dirk Steffen - Porsche
  4. Free slot - Porsche
  5. Jakal31 - Porsche
  6. serge07 - Porsche
  7. Aksu - Vette
  8. Chris Down - Vette
  9. Devidin - Vette
  10. Lucas Gerlach - Vette
  11. Bertje - Vette
  12. Henri Sinik - Vette
  13. Trebucht - Vette
  14. TaknMdwN - BMW
  15. Nin_Reznor - BMW
  16. rikirk - Ferrari
  17. MURSKAAJA666 - Ferrari
  18. Bradley Smith - Ferrari
Reserve's please stay off the server when official practice starts Staff will let you know on teamspeak when and if you can enter the server. You may not get the car of your choice if sign outs are late and the race server is set.

Reserve List / Server 2
  1. FernandoAFM - Ferrari
UTP #113 BP - TG

Last edited:
RaceDepartment.com EU WEC Practice #38 server will be provided.
Weather and BoP conditions for offline practice:

• Temp: 19c-23c
  • Time of day: 11:00 a.m. Mid Clear
  • Wind: 1 - 15 KPH Direction: SW Variation: 20
GT2/E BoP:
  • BMW nothing
  • Corvette 20kg / 35% Restrictor
  • Ferrari 0kg / 15% Restrictor
  • Porsche 20kg / 30% Restrictor
Drivers, since this is a Multi Manufacturer Multi Class event, please have your car choice in by 17:00 EDT | 21:00 GMT Friday to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the practice server for Saturday morning and the race server for later that day. Late signup's get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.

If you sign up, show up or sign out no later than 1 hour before Official Practice starts. Failure to do so will prohibit you from participating in the next Multi Class event. Thank you for understanding.

There will be a drivers meeting after official practice to make sure we're all on the same page.

Our first MC event went off very well thanks to the drivers working together and has set us up for many more of these events. We may be live streamed from time to time so let's show the public how it's done. When he does stream the field will be +1 unless we are on a track that only has 24 grid slots. We're trying to avoid small grids because of the popularity, but some of the Mod Tracks are very GPU / CPU demanding and not optimized very well.

Qualifying will be expanded to 40 minutes. This gives a little more time for each class and we can take a break while the other class is on track. Don't be late returning. Race will go off on time whether your in your car or not. That goes for me too:thumbsup: The format remains the same:

LMP Cars
have the track for the first 20 minutes. If you cross the start finish line before the countdown clock hits 20:00 minutes you may finish that hotlap and then return to the pits.

GT2/E Cars start rolling out of their pit box when the clock hits 20:00.

LMP Drivers: Please make sure to have your headlights on so it's easy for the GT2 drivers to identify you. Please take care and patience when and where you pass especially if two GT2 cars are fighting for position. They will allow you to pass asap. NO RAGE QUITTING. If you do, you will not be allowed to participate in the next Multi Class event.

GT2/E Drivers:
Please take care to not have your headlights on. Only the LMP cars should have them on so they can be easily identified in our mirrors. The LMP cars are much faster, so please do not try and race them to prolong the inevitable pass that they WILL make. Just hold your line and speed.
You must obey BLUE FLAGS. Those of us in this class will be lapped, I'm sure, by the LMP cars many times.
If you're battling for position with another GT2 car, it is the LMP cars responsibility to make the pass in a safe way and your responsibility to give them adequate room when they do. Just hold your racing line. They have the power and grip to just fly by. NO RAGE QUITTING. If you do, you will not be allowed to participate in the next Multi Class event.
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

First time I do the WEC Multiclass, let's see how it is to have different class on the same race. Hope my CPU will support the workload.
Car TBD, got to do some practice before :D, I want to try LMP1 but seems hard to setup right.

EDIT: Register me with the Toyota TS2040 :)

Last edited:
First time I do the WEC Multiclass, let's see how it is to have different class on the same race. Hope my CPU will support the workload.
Car TBD, got to do some practice before :D, I want to try LMP1 but seems hard to setup right.

EDIT: Register me with the Toyota TS2040 :)
You've got it. At least this time when you pass me, I won't have to feel so bad since you're in a spaceship:D

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.2%
  • €3001-5000