AC WEC Multiclass @ Algarve Int. Circuit 2.6 - Sat 26May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you everyone for joining this evening. That was a really intense race! Pretty sure sweated myself in body weight. There were a couple of times I felt like this little guy:
I hope everyone enjoyed the event and the track. It was a lot of fun. Sadly @Bobby Pennington couldn't race with us due to computer problems so please make sure to say thanks to him for setting this up :)

Next week's event is up and we'll be taking the Group Cs to Mugello
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/group-c-mugello-sat-02jun18.151927/

Sorry i wasnt there for the race. I was pretty wasted the night before and todayi fell asleep at 20:00 lol. just woke up.... damnit.

For ones i actually put in some time to prepare for a race, setup etc... and this happens..

This track is a great place for racing, but multi-class here is madness. As some other already said, the layout is very challenging, a lot of blind corners and braking marks, add it different car classes and it goes way harder.

Almost same story as on all my multi-class races.

Again could not qualify as good as I would have liked, but again did another great start gaining some places.
Was having good race pace and good fights with Geoff until we reach traffic.
It was really hard for me to read what race line the GT cars were taking. My biggest mistake was to contact a GT trying to pass it from the outside on the last turn, I really misjudged the maneuver. I am very sorry for that. After this I was not fully focused. A couple of self spins, and a GT car who braked way way to early on turn 5. I could brake on time but the cars behind me not and I was punted out. Couple of track outs on turn 6, looks a very simple turn but with traffic is very evil. Far from being a good race for me, but still a lot of fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back