Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you ever get a Rift or Vive it would be great to see this working tuned properly for VR.
Would love one but from a cost point of view going to hold out till the 2nd generation models roll out (whenever that will be). Since that will most likely be a very long wait I expect we'll more likely be attempting to mod AC2 at that point :)

I have a question.
I have the game repaired (via steam). Before that I removed the mod. But now I left on the screen a window with the FPS. How do I get that away? This is really annoying ;)

Hopefully someone can help me! Thank you in advance
20170422101400_1.jpg

If you ever get a Rift or Vive it would be great to see this working tuned properly for VR.
Hi Mark - hope you are well. Wagnum mod is awesome , and if you looking for something ideally for rift, keep eyes on Peter boese good and bad weather mod as he recently got a rift, so I expect good evolution there. Btw, pls post your latest accuforce settings for AC and PCars up on simx website - you've been sorely missed Cheers, Paul

hey Paul, I had a break from all things pc for a spell and then my AF wheel had a problem but all sorted now. I really haven't been doing any pCars for long time aside from few laps when my son visit me from Canada and I made a review of my V3 motion. Even AC barely raced for long time. Mostly I have been having fun with RRRE since they got the VR update and last couple of weeks been testing the pCars 2 beta which has surprised me just how good it feels, FFB for the AF does not feel right yet but still much development going on so I expect that will improve. I am really most excited to see the upcoming DX11 & VR update for rF2 that Studio 397 have planned as it is way too long since I spent any proper time there. My time seems to have shrunk over the last year and sim racing taken a lower priority but I hope to spend more time soon.

I tried those clouds you mention and will keep lookout for an update, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Hi Wagnum,
I really like your filters, weathers etc. but I have a question:
your ReShade is not working for me. The game is fine but no matter what I do in the wagnum.ini -> nothing changes. The fps and clock option is running fine so ReShade is ON but not doing anything..
So before we get into ReShade: I have a working SweetFX with my settings which is working. I see you "only" did a little sharpen and vibrance setting. Sharpen is fine for me but the normal SweetFX doesn't have the RGB option in the Vibrance section...

Too Long Didn't Read: Could you explain your vibrance modification through ReShade so I can adjust it similar in the normal SweetFX?
For me it looks like you are reducing the vibrance only for red-tones. Is this correct? :)

Hi, pretty new to AC and I tried to install your mod... can you please update the original post to include instructions for manual install OR update your youtube clip as i was following that until it got to copying sweetfx stuff, which there is no sweetfx stuff in the mod... and what do we do with the reshade folder?
thanks

Ive reinstalled AC and the mod, but now i am unable to select the post processing filter? There are no wagnum filters showing in the main menu or in game post processing options?

Any ideas?

Hi Wagnum,
I really like your filters, weathers etc. but I have a question:
your ReShade is not working for me. The game is fine but no matter what I do in the wagnum.ini -> nothing changes. The fps and clock option is running fine so ReShade is ON but not doing anything..
So before we get into ReShade: I have a working SweetFX with my settings which is working. I see you "only" did a little sharpen and vibrance setting. Sharpen is fine for me but the normal SweetFX doesn't have the RGB option in the Vibrance section...

Too Long Didn't Read: Could you explain your vibrance modification through ReShade so I can adjust it similar in the normal SweetFX?
For me it looks like you are reducing the vibrance only for red-tones. Is this correct? :)

Ive reinstalled AC and the mod, but now i am unable to select the post processing filter? There are no wagnum filters showing in the main menu or in game post processing options?

Any ideas?

To anyone that can't get the ReShade to work, press SHIFT+F2 in-game, go to the Settings tab and change the following:

-> Shaders Path
-> Textures Path

F:\SteamLibrary must be changed to where ever your game is stored in. Then click RELOAD.

Last edited:
To anyone that can't get the ReShade to work, press SHIFT+F2 in-game, go to the Settings tab and change the following:

-> Shaders Path
-> Textures Path

F:\SteamLibrary must be changed to where ever your game is stored in. Then click RELOAD.

You can set the paths relative in the ini!
Then it does't matter where the AC-folder is.

Inside the dxgi.ini or d3d11.dll change this:
TextureSearchPaths=reshade-shaders\Textures
EffectSearchPaths=reshade-shaders\Shaders

You can set the paths relative in the ini!
Then it does't matter where the AC-folder is.

Inside the dxgi.ini or d3d11.dll change this:
TextureSearchPaths=reshade-shaders\Textures
EffectSearchPaths=reshade-shaders\Shaders
I only realised that too. Thanks for the heads up, definitely made it much easier!

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Added filter and reshade to work with gbW

Hi guys,

Been yonks since even played AC as had a foot injury then back injury that have kept me from playing but can see GBW has come on leaps and bounds and looks brilliant so have decided just to upload my mod with a separate folder just with my filter but optimised to work with GBW plus my own personal simple reshade. Personally think it makes AC look better than PC2 with GBW and my filter combined but i'm obviously going to be a bit biased... Anyways hope it's useful for some. Enjoy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Odd. Should be just a case of replacing the dxgi.dll and .ini files and using the wagnum.ini instead of the gbW one. Try deleting the existing .log file, replacing the reshade-shaders folder with mine and maybe the gbW_reshade.ini file to see if it helps? Ive been swapping them back and forth without an issue... Might be that i'm using an older/newer version of Reshade so the something in the Reshade folder needs changing for it to become active...

Odd. Should be just a case of replacing the dxgi.dll and .ini files and using the wagnum.ini instead of the gbW one. Try deleting the existing .log file, replacing the reshade-shaders folder with mine and maybe the gbW_reshade.ini file to see if it helps? Ive been swapping them back and forth without an issue... Might be that i'm using an older/newer version of Reshade so the something in the Reshade folder needs changing for it to become active...
No need for that anymore. I did a validation test on steam to fix it.

Oh well BB fonsecker sound mods!.

Edit: WTF EVEN AFTER REINSTALLING 1 GB OF FILES, ITS STILL NOT WORKING!.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back