Cars W.I.P GT4's

And here is the alpine , complete , this is the one i ve spend more time and love in ! car will look awesome in the game !)))) and 280 k polygons with everything ^^

interior-mesh.png

interior-mesh01.png

interior-mesh2.png

interior-final04.png

interior-final03.png

interior-final02.png

interior-final.png

final.png

C'est du très bon boulot, ça promet du lourd ! moi je trouve que c'est très réaliste :)

Tu n'est pas le seul FR ici :D

Moi je suis Développeur web de métier, et je suis actuellement en train de me former sur Blender pour plus tard faire aussi des voitures.

C'est du très bon boulot, ça promet du lourd ! moi je trouve que c'est très réaliste :)

Tu n'est pas le seul FR ici :D

Moi je suis Développeur web de métier, et je suis actuellement en train de me former sur Blender pour plus tard faire aussi des voitures.
Merci c'est cool :))
j'ai hate de voir çà fini avec texture et tout le reste ingame ^^
je connais pas trop blender , mais y en a qui font de belles choses avec !

Porsche Optimisation

How to save 80k Polygons just on retopology the rims :thumbsup:
Model is now 320 k poly vs 400 before

Rim Non optimised

Rim Optimised
Much much better, this is what I meant when I said "game models" - this rim is perfect.

I think the interior and exterior of the Supra above isn't really quite there yet, in terms of the details vs tris. Right now its quite high for that level of visible detail, though its great you are pushing in the right direction and of course won't get there immediately.

I'd definitely recommend using the CM showroom to look around the newest (not that new lol, 2016, but still applies today) KS models to get a good understand of where and how they are spending their tris. :thumbsup:

Much much better, this is what I meant when I said "game models" - this rim is perfect.

I think the interior and exterior of the Supra above isn't really quite there yet, in terms of the details vs tris. Right now its quite high for that level of visible detail, though its great you are pushing in the right direction and of course won't get there immediately.

I'd definitely recommend using the CM showroom to look around the newest (not that new lol, 2016, but still applies today) KS models to get a good understand of where and how they are spending their tris. :thumbsup:
Thank you for the tip

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 116 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages