VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (Clio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Thanks :) you may see me sign up then ;) just another thing whilst i'm at it.. I see you've released the schedule, say a good track mod by feels3 or someone else comes along and suits the clio better + graphically better than one of the tracks in the schedule, would you be willing to change it? provided there's time for people to adjust and practice?

Driver:
Name: Thomas O'Leary

Bio: Born, raised and still studying in London. New to rFactor2, but done a year in iRacing as part of Friction Racing in the Star Mazda division.

Past Experience: As above- no online racing experience in rFactor2, but close to 100 races in iRacing with 30 wins and a 75% top 5 finishing rate.

Goals for this season: Realistically for my first year- finish in the top 10. Hope to gain experience and claim some good race results- I like being near the front.

Facebook: /thomasolearyy37
Twitter: @thomasoleary14

If any of you have the iRacing service, feel free to check me out! Just search Thomas O'Leary!

Name: Jimi Hughes

Bio: Born in Sheffield, raised in Staffordshire and (loosely) educated at the University of Bath, now working at MIRA in vehicle Certification & Homologation. Started racing karts nearly 15 years ago and steadily progressed into Sim racing, mainly in rFactor, rf2, Race 07 and Game Stock Car.

Past Experience: Member of RD since 2009,
RDTCC S7: Runner up
RDTCC S8: P3
RDMCC S6: P1
RDWSR S2: P1 :D

Goals for this season:
Hope for another strong season, and although it will be very tough I'll be fighting to defend my crown.

Looking for a solid teams championship campaign with MadCape, with a bit of luck we'll be right at the pointy end of the field and be a force to be reckoned with.

Facebook: /jimi.hughes
Twitter: @JimiHughes

RPM_Clio_zpsc776a80c.png

For a good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back