VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (Clio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use this thread to introduce yourself as a driver/team.

Use the following as a guide:

Drivers:
Name:
Bio:

Past Experience:

Goals for this season:

Facebook:
Twitter:

Teams:
Name:
Year Established:

Bio:

Past Experience:

Goals for this season:

Facebook:
Twitter:

Is it possible to be part of a "Replacement Driver" group ?
Meaning I'm not sure to be here for all of the 5 races but if there is someone missing for a race, and if I'm online, I can join the race as a substitute.

That is not possible Jordy. We want and expect our drivers to sign up for the full season and be available for all races. Real life stuff may get in the way, that is understandable and it is one of the reasons why we have absence reports. We can't have substitutes who want to fill in the odd race as they would just take up places that could be filled by others who are committed to a full season. The reserves list is in place in case of an overflow of interest. Reserves take the place of absentees, but they have signed up prepared to race a full season. :) I hope I have answered your question and explained it clearly. We hope to see you on the grid! :)

Hi Xavier,

I have entered the Clio S3 and we have 2 drivers in our team, another driver and new member to RD has just applied for his license. he is also in the process of purchasing a wheel set. however he may not be up and running in time for the first event, could we still name him as our third driver but as reserve and also a reserve on the reserve list. :D that was alot of reserves in one sentence :roflmao:

Just a quick question, for the briefing part- do you need a microphone, i understand how ts works, but I dont have one but would still like to be able to join in the league.. is there a way just to listen in on the briefing on teamspeak without needing to say anything? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back