Cars VRC Prototype Series

Quick update on interiors!

custom_showroom_1556580856.jpg

custom_showroom_1556580781.jpg

custom_showroom_1556580751.jpg

custom_showroom_1556580713.jpg

custom_showroom_1556580654.jpg

I am not, as I'm not a fan of open wheelers I haven't driven a VRC car yet. But too often I find even "higher class mods" on this side cheaping out on physics. But I hope I'll be disappointed in that regard here ;)
The VRC F1 cars have some of the best physics done for AC with very few other mods coming close. It's the first time I've seen the team working on a non-open wheeler, so we'll have to see how it performs. But, I'm sure it will be done really well. Can't wait to see how the Speed 8 goes up against the TS020 on track tbh.

The VRC F1 cars have some of the best physics done for AC with very few other mods coming close. It's the first time I've seen the team working on a non-open wheeler, so we'll have to see how it performs. But, I'm sure it will be done really well. Can't wait to see how the Speed 8 goes up against the TS020 on track tbh.
As the person that did the physics for the ts020 its in your best interest to delete it from your hard drive.

As the person that did the physics for the ts020 its in your best interest to delete it from your hard drive.
Well I don't think I could bring myself to doing it as it's my only way of driving it in sim at the moment, but I'll make sure to take the physics with a grain of salt. Either way, the car looks great and is a blast for me to drive with the right setup, and that's what's important to me.

Quick question. :)

Are the cars gonna be balanced so you can actually use them all against each other, or are the Bentley gonna be "op" like IRL?

That was acutally my only criticism against the amazing RSR GT1 cars. The Ferrari 550 and Saleen was so much faster than the other cars, that you needed to BOP the s*it out of them.

Thank you.

/Noz

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes