Cars VRC Prototype Series

Some more progress:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Ingame pics soon!

I dont get it though. I know its a large track and all but its such a legendary track that someone would've made a scratch version of it already. Some form of lidar data should be available too right?

But anyway le-mans or not, i'll be just fine driving those dream beauties on the bumpy tarmacs of usa too :thumbsup:

Its a hell of an undertaking. The scale is huge for the track itself, but also trackside objects etc.

And how many solid track makers are there? Could probably count them on one hand, and slowly cross them off when you consider their preferences (US, vintage etc.) So yeah, I don't find it all that surprising its not been done, not when the vast majority of users are happy to download mediocre converts over and over again...

I would love to see it happen though. Maybe some sort of group effort, sharing resources between anyone who can contribute.

Wait, so if I understand, the actual modern Le Mans we have for AC is surely, very good looking. But too long/too slow ?
It would explain why I had to work my ass to get a 3:59 with the Ford GT (aka "Detroit")

Wait, so if I understand, the actual modern Le Mans we have for AC is surely, very good looking. But too long/too slow ?
It would explain why I had to work my ass to get a 3:59 with the Ford GT (aka "Detroit")
Its really, really inaccurate. Elevation is all over the place, some corner apexes are 50m away from where they should be, has wrong camber in most places...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back