Cars VRC Prototype Series

Really sorry to say, no tracks are planned for the moment. We have enough work with this three cars already.

20190424035653_1.jpg

20190424035703_1.jpg

And trust me I'll be more than happy with the work you're doing. These cars mean a lot to me, and likely a lot of others as having grown up alongside them. I still have fond memories of driving that Bentley in Gran Turismo 4.

Personally I don't care what you call them. I'll buy these cars for driving not watching them in the UI. Besides UI stuff can be changed anyways.

What a good question, we are still discussing that, but maybe if this post doesn't get several dislikes it means people is fine with this name... The first one to be released will be the: Bradley Project 8, how does that sound to you?
Hold up hold the f**k up... So you're telling me we won't have to wait for the all 3 cars to be completed in order to buy them? We will be able to buy the bradley as soon as it's completed? No waiting for the audo and pizaz to be complete? Holy s**t you'll make so happy if this is true since bradley is the one i love the most out of this pack.

Well, VRC started the Formula NA pack (Indycars) with two out of the 3 cars (1999 and 2012), so it makes sense to offer us a taste of what is going to be in the pack in the form of a few cars out of the whole pack (or in this case, just one) ;)

Well, well, well... You have my curiosity. Will drop a watch in the thread, in order to see how it progresses. I'll pass this video along just to hype everyone in here up.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%